Doctors

Monday:
If I'm going to be on desk duty until my baby is born I am sure as hell ain't wearing my uniform, I'm bigger then I should be at 5 months. Jamie and Danny was still passed out so I'm leaving their asses and going to work. I put on a red comfortable dress for pregnant women with slides and fuzzy socks. I don't have my appointment until 4:30 so I'm have time to relax and get work done.

I waked into work and sat down at my desk and Sergeant Renzulli came over right away and he wasn't happy. "Can you explain to me why 5 of my officers aren't here right now!?" "No Sir, I can't actually. I'll go out on the streets and works with Janko" I mean I'm not supposed to work because I need to take it slow but I can work. "Fine, but you need careful Moore" "Got it Sir" I ran into the women's locker room as fast as I could and I changed into my uniform even though I wasn't comfortable but I dealt with it. I walked out and into the car almost screaming the shit out of Janko. "Well I'm your new partner today"

———
I was in the bunk room fighting with Jamie our first fight which was giving me a lot of stress. "I can't believe you didn't wake me up! I got in trouble because of you!" Is he serious it wasn't even my idea to go drinking. "You got in trouble because your so immature! Oh let's go get drunk the night before work!" We just went back and forth yelling. "I hate you so much right now!" These words hit me so hard, he would never, I took my water bottle and threw it all them and walked out slamming the door. My head was spinning.

———-
I was laying on my soft mattress, while Jamie was laying straight none of us was looking at each other, but I moved over and snuggled into his side since I was cold. "Night" I whispered so he wasn't able to hear, I closed my eyes hoping we will be alright.