Love and fighting (2)

Wednesday:
"You can't stay mad at me forever" Jamie said sitting down in my chair next to the desk, that ever single one of us has, I just did my paperwork and ignored him. The next thing I knew all my papers was on the floor. "That's really unacceptable Officer Jamie!" I said yelling everyone was looking at us by the point, I bent down as much as I could and picked up my papers putting them on my desk.

He dragged me into the bunk room and shut the door locking it, I stood their with my arms crossed. "Remember these words "I hate you so much right now" He looked at me. "Those word broke my heart Jamie and if Joe was here I'm pretty sure he would have slapped you" He took my hand but I pulled it away. "Come on babe I didn't mean it" "Your acting like an ass"

Once I said that I instantly regretted it because he slapped me right across my face and it started to sting, I walked out with my hand on my cheek and tears coming down my face.

"Officer Moore are you okay" Officer Paul said coming up to me. "I'm alright" I responded taking my bag and leaving.

———
"Katelyn" Danny said as I ran into him while running out of work. "What happened" He said examining my face while touching it and I winched in pain. "I fell in the cabinet" I said lying. "It's looks like a hand print! Who hit you" I promise I'm fine" I kissed his cheek and left leaving going home.