Dreaming is possible

Thursday:
Today was the day that I promise my Nephew (Not really nephew) Sean that I was come to his 7th grade class and talk abut my life being a police officer.

I had my black uniform on and ready to go, it was tie because well I'm almost 7 months pregnant and this is a size small from when I wasn't pregnant. But I will deal with it just for him.

I have to be at the school in 30 mins which I'm nervous about because I haven't gave presentations in a long time and when I say that I mean the last time I gave one was when I was in 12th grade.

I keep on telling myself "that it will be okay" I try breathing in and out but it doesn't work I guess I'm long pass that.

———

"What's it like being a police officer?" One of the kids asked but I knew him because he was one Sean's friends most like best friend. "Well Jason" I said speaking up loud enough so they all could hear me. "It is an dangerous job, but it's the risk I take because it's just something I grew up into" He smiled.

Another boy raised his hand, I believe his name was Paul. "How long have you been working as a police officer" "6 years" After a while more questions came and I answered them happily. But now I have talk about my life on the job.

I stood up about to talk. "Life one the job hasn't been easy for me these past couple months. I think you guys are old enough to understand. I worked with my best friend who was also my partner I've worked with him for 6 years, well that was until he passed away. If you all can imagine it's hard having your best friend pass away on the force because after trying to find out who did it it's so much rage..."

———
The best part of today was being able to talk to the younger kids and behind able to tell them about my life on the job. I couldn't ask for a better day or life style.ya