Chapter 8

Alright.. One thing i need to inform you all is that this is not just a book on some random quotes on mental disorders. Sure i'll include quotes but mainly it will be about my journey meaning i'll include everything. All my upsband downs. I will try my best to write down all my negative thoughts and sides even along with strong, better thoughts.
This is not some book in which i will tell you how to recover from this darkness but a book in which im going to write down every experience. I hope that i too can become better and better with this book along with you guys.
The main purpose is to assure you all and myself that we are not alone. No matter where you are..which country...we all share some common thoughts. And i want you to realize that we are not crazy to think that way. All of us do...these demons all work the same way most of the times. But when trying to get better from this mess we all opt different methods as different methods work for us.
Yes im tired. But i still do want to fight. Writing these down do make me feel better and i want to help all who feel like me too...i just want to assure you...you are not alone.
We are in this together. We are  gonna fight this. Trust me..you are strong enough for that.

Stay strong warriors❤