Chapter 16

To be honest the only reason i still stay so strong is due to music like the ones by Linkin park. When nobody reaches out to help you, you just rely on those songs whose lyrics understands us. It helps us to tune out many of the voices around us.

Lyrics like, "i wanna let go but i find comfort in the panic", it gives us the validation we need. It makes us feel like we are not that alone. That is why we are so obsessed with music and less with talking.

Songs like 'one more light'...it has saved me from taking many bad decisions. God knows how much i want Chester back. His voice still reassures me. He truly was an angel sent from heaven and i believe he has gone back to heaven after gifting us with his voice and words to help us get through.
When nobody understands you but singers like him do, you feel a connection with them..a connection you don't even feel with your loved ones.

I believe that music has great power. Its my 'go to' place. Music has saved me so many times and yes i depend on it.
Im not ashamed to say that at times im more at home with music than with my friends and family.
If it were not for music i ain't really sure where i would be currently.
Your voice did reach out to us Chester. There are literally millions who cling on to the hope and light in your words and voice...yes you are missed..but im relieved that you are at peace now.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

I needed to dedicate one chapter just for Linkin park and Chester. No joke Chester saved my life many a times when no one else could. I respect him and his words will live forever through our hearts. You were not just a singer. You were and still is a beacon of light for many including me.

Stay strong warriors❤