Chapter 1 ||| This is my story

Flashback:
Y/n's P.O.V , Location: Galra Ship, ???pm

I was running away from some guards who were shooting at me. I was panting I couldn't stop now, so I kept running when all the alarms were going off.

"Shoot."

I ran faster then I could. I took one step and my leg gave out, I fell on the floor my leg first then my face. As soon as I fell the guards caught up with me, they pointed there guns at my face and body. One gun at my head another on my leg and the last on pointed at my hand, I slowly got up from the floor with my hands to my head. I sighed looking around for an escape when at the corner of my eye I saw a man maybe the same age as me with another pe-

"Move!"

What I didn't realize was one of the guard raised their gun and hit me across the face. My face then turned immediately, my cheek turning red. My hand immediately went to my cheek, I felt myself get angry.

"You bitch."

The guard was confused as I kicked him in stomach then the leg. The guards then started to shoot at me, I quickly jumped up then leaped towards the second guard. I grabbed that guard for a shield, as they started to shoot him. Once they started shooting, I threw the galra soldier as a distraction then snapped his neck. Quickly I grabbed a gun from the floor and shot the last soldier, I took a deep breath as I shook my head.

I began to run in a random direction when I stopped right in my tracks remembering my suit.

"Shit!"

I took a turn shooting any galra in my way as got to a room, which was purple, like most of the rooms. I kicked it open and went in a hurry, I saw a black and purple suit with a mask alongside it, the suit had a galra symbol on the both shoulders. Without thinking I ripped the symbols from each shoulder, I dropped the symbols on the ground. I grabbed the suit and ran off, I caught myself looking back waiting for something..........looking forward I continued to run until I ran into some galra.

"Not again."

I took a sharp left turn not wanting to fight but then hearing footsteps after me. I ran into a wall on accident, I pushed myself off the wall and noticed that the wall started to open. I quickly ran in for a safe place to hide in, looking around I saw tons of galra ships which were escape pods. "My way out!" I thought to myself as I started to smirk.

As fast as I could I went to the nearest ship and got in. But I wasn't quick enough, one of guards shot my leg. I jumped in shoulder first, the hatch closed behind me as grabbed my leg. I got up slowly making my way to the pilot seat and got in.

"How do yo-."

Randomly I started to type in words and the ship started to hover over the ground. "I didn't think that would work." I said under my breath, when the galra soldiers started to shoot at the ship, I started to worry as the hanger door started to open. Without any second thought I flew out through the door then to hyper speed.

When I knew I was far away I put the ship into auto pilot. I turned around and threw my suit on the floor hearing the items clash on the ground, placing my face into my hands trying to forget the horrible memories of the Galra.

I looked out the window not knowing where to go. I looked back at panels and immediately started to type some words in the screen and the ship immediately blasted off, I got up from my seat while  grabbing my suit from the floor. I walked to the back to change into the suit while limping.

I came out of the tiny room, which was a bedroom, in my galra suit leaving the torn prisoner suit on the floor. Not wanting to remember my old memories, I decided to open the hatch door on the ship and threw out the old torn apart suit into space. As soon as it left my hands I closed the ship door.

End of Flashback

A/N: Hey Everyone NFISMYSAVIOR here or just H here! This is my first fanfic I hope you all like it?? I can't wait to show the world.....(one day) but um see you all later!

Love, H