Chapter 36||| Planet to Planet

-Flashback-
Third Person P.O.V
Location: Planet Arima,

Alina was still hiding in the closet, she started to quietly sob as she sat on the closet floor. She hugged herself as someone was still in her house, she didn't make a sound so she wouldn't get caught. A few minutes later she heard the front door close, the person left the house but Alina was still hiding in the closet.

She was very overwhelmed, in one day she had lost her mom, her dad was no where to be found and almost all of her species were destroyed. She didn't know what to do, she was just looking straight forward at the closet wall when she decided to close her eyes for a bit.

It just turned to 6:30 when she woke up, she slowly opened the door as she stepped out. She took a big deep breath as she went to the front door, she had no intention on staying in the house for any longer. She looked at the stairs to the second floor, she felt a tear go down her face as she left the house.

Closing the door behind her, she ran to the right knowing that there were much nicer and bigger houses in that direction. As she reached the nicer houses she randomly entered one, she used one of her abilities to check if any Aedian were hiding in the house. To no surprise, no one was in the house.

She decided to check out the second floor, she needed some extra clothes and just supplies in general.

She walked towards the end of the hallway and opened the door, it was a child's bedroom. She looked around as she entered the room, Alina noticed the Bunkbeds that were in the room and walked towards them. She saw that at the end of each bed had two different symbols.

The bottom bunk had a gold symbol with a cross on it. The other bunk had the same symbol but different color.

Alina remembered having the same symbol on the end of her bed as well, her's was of a gold color.

(A/n- you can skip these paragraphs, they just explain the powers)

———————

On Planet Arima its people were very powerful people. There were at least 3 types of powers that the Aedian's could possess.

The Attackers, The Defenders and The Healers. Since Alina is a healer she mostly knew about them.

The Healers- The host can heal any wound of any type. They depend on their mental health and mental stability, if they don't have good mental stability or they have bad mental health then the healing process will become slower. The host can heal people if their mental health is horrible but it will take much longer, it is also required that the healers to have therapists on hand due to the problems the host will have to deal with. Alongside those abilities the Healers also have enhanced line of sight, and enhanced stamina.

Ages 5-12, the host is able to heal tiny wounds like scratches on arms or legs but if they are highly skilled they can heal tiny cracks in bones but nothing too big.

Ages 13-18, the host can heal broken bones, bigger/larger wounds and much more. And another ability they gain, is if the host feels threatened while healing a bubble around both the healer and the person and sometimes even other people. But that's only when either they feel threatened or if there are no Defenders around them. The host is also able to heal more than one person at a time, but it's warned that if the host does this the healing process for both patients will be slowed.

Ages 19-death, the host can now create a bubble around them no matter of the situation or how big/small the wound is. The host can now heal organs, no matter how bad or how damaged it may seem, they can basically heal any wound but not mental health problems. Some skilled healers can even heal from great distances but only around 4 people at a time.