Chapter 6||| We Can't Stay Pt.1

————
————
Y/n's P.O.V,
Location: Castle of Lions, 1 hour before the party

I was getting ready, washing my face in the bathroom while Alina was waiting for me outside playing with her toy, I wasn't really dressed nicely since I only had 1 outfit.

"Hurry up, Y/n!!"

I opened the door letting out a chill air go in the bathroom, a shiver went down my spine giving me chills and goosebumps.

"I'm done, now let's go to the others."

Alina nodded getting up from the floor smiling up at me, she gave a little smile as she put her hands behind her back. I looked at the dress she was wearing, Allura gave her the dress since they were from her childhood and had no use for them.

"I'm glad Allura gave you tons of clothes........mostly dresses though."
"Yep! They are so pretty!!!!"

Alina's eyes sparkled so much that I could can feel the child hope bounce off her. I laughed ruffing up her hair making her pout as she walked towards the front of the castle, I followed behind her as she fixed her hair while walking.

"I cannot wait for the party to start!"
"Yeah me too,"

I chuckled as Alina started to run to the main room, I watched her leave the hallway leaving me behind.

"Hey,"
"Holy-!"

I jumped almost falling as I turned around and saw Shiro chuckle. I sighed balancing myself using the wall laughing nervously while looking down.

"Sorry, Y/n. Hope I didn't scare you too bad."
"No it's fine I wasn't that scared."
"Sure."

Shiro rolled his eyes playfully continuing to walk as I followed him.

We both started to talk about space and some weird conversations, I guess you can say we were bonding. As we got to the main room we both looked around not knowing what to do as Shiro looked to the hallway on the other side of the room near the stairs.

"I need to go check on something."
"Okay,"

Shiro then walked towards the other side of the room as I watched him leave, sighing walking towards Lance and the others. I noticed Lance and the rest were in the paladins suits, so was Shiro as well. Feeling dumb about not noticing I rested my arm on Lance's shoulder.

Everyone was getting the room ready, cleaning up the dust from the floors and the stairs. Allura was ordering Pidge's Rover to help her with the party.

"Hey Allura, need help?" As I walked to her, her face had lit up. She nodded telling me what to do.

"Thanks Y/n, I need help.........." As she was talking I kept looking at the hallway Shiro walked in. Wondering to myself, questions that would never get answered.

Flashback~

I was thrown on the floor, my face first onto the floor. The pain shooting threw my cheek then throughout my whole body, I curled up in a ball on the floor shivering as Sendak and his whole crew were laughing and spitting on me.

"Get up, human. You have much work to do for me."

Slowly I was getting up but was shaking too much and too scared to focus. As soon as I was about to get up and on my knees a guard pulled me up by the neck lifting me from the floor, shrugging to get out his grasps I kicked forwards doing a little damage to the guard but the guard still let me fall to the floor and I ran to the other side of the room while breaking my handcuffs.

"Haha! You are good, but not good enough!"

I looked at Sendak ready to fight, he then aimed right at me and blasted his weapon but I jumped out of the way. The blast hit the wall but as I was catching my breath I noticed that the guards were ready to fire at me but Sendak motioned them to put their guns down.

"Not so fast!" Sendak then threw something towards me, not knowing what it was I hesitated to jump away but the object was a trap. The trap had grabbed both of my legs and tied them up with an electric wire, the same wire was attached to a plate that was in the ground.

"What the-!?" I immediately got yanked down to my knees pulling me to the floor changing my center of gravity. I couldn't even get up from the floor which was getting me mad, I looked at him trying to take the trap off me but the trap would get tighter.

"A trap I got from Zarkon! Told me to use it against you, in case you escape or just for fun."
"You fucking loser!"
"Your insults don't affect me!"
"They will when I pull that fake eye from your HEAD!"

Sendak slightly jumped stepping back a little but then laughed.

"You sure have a fighting spirit!"

I narrowed my eyes wanting to kill him as he walked closer to me. I struggled to get up from the floor, Sendak grabbed me by the collar of my shirt. Then in a loud bang the trap snapped in half due to Sendak stepping on it, flinching from the smash I got frightened.

"Let me go!"
"No no no, boy!"

Sendak started to lift me up from the ground, I then struggled to get his hands off me. Starting to heavy breath I panicked and started to push his arm away from my neck. Slowly but surely I felt more and more pressure get put on my neck.

"Commander Sendak, Zarkon told us not to kill the bargain."
"........Fine."

Sendak threw me down to the floor. I slowly got up from the floor balancing myself on the wall I pushed myself towards Sendak and lifted my arm and was about to pu-

~Flashback over~

"Y/n! Y/N!" Allura yelled at me while I was holding my chest heavy breathing, I couldn't stop. After a few seconds of the Paladins helping me calm down I finally could speak and not just heavy breath.

"I'm sorry I just got...." I looked at Alina who was sitting next to me hand on my knee smiling at me.

"Can you excuse me and Alina, princess?"
"Sure."

I nodded grabbing Alina's hand and walked outside, as I left out the castle I felt eyes following me.

Third Person P.O.V

Y/n grabbed Alina's hand getting up from the floor and walked outside in a hurry, Keith was getting suspicious of Y/n thinking he might be a spy or something like that.

"I'm gonna do....something."

Keith, bayward in hand followed Y/n and Alina outside wanting to find out what they were doing. As Y/n opened the door and went outside Keith slipped out of the castle and immediately hid behind a rock near the door as Y/n let go of Alina and sat down on the floor.

"Keith is up to no good."
"Mind your own business, Lance."
"Let's follow him."
"Lance, n-"

Lance then walked out to follow Keith due to some fake "feud" they both had. Lance walked out with Hunk following, Pidge sighed and went upstairs to his own room.

Y/n felt more paranoid than ever, he took Alina's hand and walked farther away from the entrance to the castle. As he got half way he stopped and sat down on the floor and Alina did too confused on what they were doing.

"We need to talk."

Keith then quietly hid behind rocks and bushes with his sword in hand. Then as Lance got outside, he hid behind another rock slightly behind the rock Keith was hiding behind.

"What do you want to talk about, Y/n?"
"We need to leave. We can't stay."

(A/N: Hey Sorry for not posting I promise I'll get the other chapters out sooner. I'll work on part 2 later this week.

Love, SnoozingonPeople)