Chapter 4||| The trade

~Flashback~
Third Person P.O.V
Location: Area 51, 12am

The president was on call with Zarkon himself. Trying to stop him or at least convince him from not taking over Earth but also hiding it from the rest of the world that Aliens were near. Of course scientists and other people alike knew something was up, people, theorists, scientists know that the government is doing something. Keeping secrets, capturing people, and illegal things that people can't even think of.

"We can-can-just work it out!"
"For what?! You earthlings have nothing to offer!"

Everyone working with the president were panicking on what to do.

In the another room, Y/n was getting tested on his ability to dodge bullets, his ability to shot guns and even more. Everyone around him was talking about Zarkon and how the world might end due to the aliens, Y/n was listening to them while throwing knifes at a dummy.

"The Aliens are gonna kill us!"
"Shh! The experiment might hear you!"
"You're right...."

Y/n got annoyed and turned around grabbing a knife then aiming for the two government agent's head. The knife landed on the first agent's shoulder, he screamed in pain as Y/n was glaring at them. The second agent jumped back then grabbed a remote pointing at Y/n, he pressed a big red button causing him to fall to the floor screaming in pain. The remote sent an electric shock throughout Y/n's whole body, Y/n was shaking on the floor as everyone was laughing around him.

"What was that earthling!"
"Noth-"

The president then was thinking to himself smirking thinking to trade Y/n for Earth's survival.

"I think I have something you might want."
"And what is that?"
"A new soldier."

The president looked at some agents near the door and nodded as they left to grab him. The president then looked at Zarkon and started to explain what Y/n could do.

Y/n was slowly getting up using the wall to balance himself. Y/n then thought to himself, "I need to get the fuck out of here. Fuck the government." He looked around and walked to the door, then the door swung open. 6 government agents ran up to him, 3 grabbed him by his arms and legs while the 3 pointed their guns at him.

"LET ME GO! AAAAAHH! HANDS OFF ME!"

He was moving around, struggling, fighting them off, biting agent's hands. The agent were stronger than him but they were still struggling a bit.

"Stay still or we will shoot."

Y/n turned his head and spat in the agent's face who was talking to him.

"Try me!"

The agent got pissed then raised his gun and hit Y/n in the neck knocking him out.

"Teaches you."

The agents finally got to the president's room and tied up him in a chair while Zarkon was examining him from the screen. Zarkon nodded, shook his head, pointed at some parts of Y/n's body to one of his guards as they nodded.

"So EARTHLING, you're saying...I spare your life and your world while I take that thing?"
"Yes, he is the best experiment we got, and he can do your dirty work."
"I'll take the thing but I can't tell you that I'll keep my promise in the future!"

The president still accepted as Zarkon sent a ship to the president's location to pick up Y/n.

~Time skip~

He finally woke up, he was in all dark purple room. Y/n was laying down on a floating operating table since that's all they had. Zarkon was a few feet in front of the table he was laying on, while guards were inches from his face.

"He can use some cardio, and lose some weight..."
"What the hell!? Where am I?!"

The guards backed up as Y/n tried getting off the operating table but as Y/n looked down he saw his legs and arms were chained down to something he couldn't see. But if he looked straight ahead he saw the Galra Emperor/Leader himself.

"What the hell did the government do?!"
"A bargain. With your life."

As time passed so did the days in the galra ship. So did the hope to leave, his sanity, his memories of how the earth looked liked and other memorial things. All he knew to do was to kill, steal, smuggle, get away with anything, and disrespect the authorities. Of course he still wanted to leave but after all he went though he didn't know what to do, he only knew life within the galra ships.

"I guess I'm never leaving this place." Y/n said to himself as he was in the corner of his "room"/prison cell.

(A/N: Sorry for a short chapter, I wanted to get this out there already, I'm also trying to give a little backstory to You, the reader, so you can know something about him I guess. This is gonna be my shortest chapter probably I'll try to make them longer, key work TRY.

Love, H)