Chapter 2 ||| Shopping problems

Third P.O.V
Location: Planet Xandar, 3pm in the afternoon

It was about 3 something according to Y/n's watch but it was in Earth time......for some reason. Y/n was at a little shopping center in a planet called Xander just walking around with a big jacket covering his suit so no one can tell who he was.

His shoulder and leg were still hurt due to him escaping the galra, all he did was bandage his shoulder and leg, it was slowly healing. He couldn't do anything with his shoulder so every time he moved it he would wince a little. He was also slower than usual because of him limping everywhere which would hurt be he couldn't rest now. He looked up and noticed that there was only 3 clouds in the sky sighing worried when he would go back to earth but he then remembered he couldn't.

Sighing Y/n kept walking when he bumped into a little girl who had black olive hair with gold highlights, with shiny sliver skin with line pattern all around her face and her arms, she barely reached
Y/n's shoulders, she looked about 12 or 13 years old. Her clothes were dirty and had some rips here and there.

"Ah- oh sorry sir or ma'am!" The girl looked down about to run off when Y/n grabbed her hand and kneeled down.

"Are you okay, is something wrong?" He took off his hood looking at the girl worried and ready to grab his gun in his back pocket to protect her, but he was a little hesitant.

"A guy," she pointed behind Y/n to a man who was galra. "he was chasing me. He wanted to take me away and now he's after me!" She was about to cry and when she gave Y/n a hug. To Y/n's surprise her whole body was tense and shaking he slowly hugged the girl back. A galra soldier looked at the girl and walked towards them.

"Get behind me," He got up putting the girl behind him, she was hugging his back scared not knowing what was gonna happen to her. He had one hand on the girl's head and the other on his gun.

"Sir, I notice you had a girl with you."
"And?"
"She needs to come with me."
"Why? She's just a kid."

Y/n was worried the guard might recognize him from being on the galra's most wanted list.

"She needs to come with me, now! She's dangerous and needs to be taken care of." Y/n was suspicious about what he said, he glared at him trying to keep his cool.

"Not over my dead body...." Y/n was worried with his response but kept his cool. But before he could add anything the man grabbed his gun and pointed it at Y/n's head, he froze on what to do. Everyone around them were whispering or mumbling but did not interfere knowing not to mess with the galra.

"I'm done arguing. Give me the girl."
"Like you galra say, victory or death."

The galra soldier started to get frustrated, when the soldier pulled the trigger Y/n ducked down immediately and grabbed his gun and shot the man's leg. He then kicked the soldier's other leg making him fall.

"YOU!" With a thud the man fell, Y/n turned to the girl, she was crying. Y/n put his gun away then grabbed the girl's hand and ran. Not knowing where to go. But of course more galra soldiers were on his tail. "Fuck, what to do? I have no ship!" He ran around the shopping market, looking around. The girl was crying even more.

"There are more coming, sir!" The girl yelled, Y/n not knowing what to say took a turn and kept running. Then thought how scared she might be, he couldn't do anything but keep running. He picked her up and put her hand in his shoulders, and just kept running.

"I'll get you somewhere safe I promise! Just don't look up!"
"But if you say that I'll want to look up, sir!"

He sighed at the comment then as he took a right turn he was stuck in a dead end. "No! We're doomed!" Y/n put the girl down and noticed tons of boxes with nothing in them, he put the girl in one of the boxes.