Chapter 19||| Plan of Attack

Third Person P.O.V
Location: Universal Station Ship, ???pm

Y/n was getting dragged by his arms, facing the direction of the escape pods. He kept struggling and pulling to get his arms free.

"Please.....don't hurt me."

As they were taking a turn Y/n put his foot on the ledge of the hallway, they kept walking when something stopped them. They all the turned towards Y/n, one of the guards that was leading him to his cell walked towards Y/n and looked at him then shot Y/n in the knee.

"That'll shut you up."

Y/n yelled in pain as they continued to walk, he was on the verge of tears. He had lost his only family he had, he lost Alina who was like a daughter to him. He screamed in pain as he was crying, before Voltron and Alina, he was alone he had nothing.

Memories kept running though his mind, memories of him and Shiro, of Alina, and the rest of the team.

"PLEASE! LET ME GO! Let me.......go."

Y/n looked up at the ceiling all teary eyed trying not to scream more. Seconds later he was thrown into his old cell, he looked down at his arms that didn't have handcuffs anymore and just stared at the guards as they were closing the door. He made his way to the door while holding his knee in one hand and in the other, he was pounding on the door.

"PLEASE! JUST LEAVE VOLTRON ALONE! THEY DON'T HAVE ANY PART OF THIS!"

He fell to the ground still holding his one knee and started to cry, "I had too." were his only thoughts.

"Please continue without me." Was the one thing Y/n said to himself while in the cell.

——

Shiro walked into the Green Lion, he saw the whole team look at me him as he rested his head on top of the seat Pidge was in.

"Where's Y/n?"

He didn't answer and neither did Allura.

"Shiro? Allura?"

Shiro's body was shaking as Allura had her head in hands.

"He sacrificed himself to save us."

"So, he's still on that ship?"
"The ship that is headed to Zarkon's central command?"
"The ship that is way too dangerous for us to attack?"

"Yes but I have to save him! I need to save him! No matter what, I can't let Zarkon get to Y/n........I wouldn't know what to do with myself if that happened."

He looked at the team knowing full hardly that he needed to do it.

"But you said that attacking that ship was a stupid decision, and we can't do it head on."
"I know, but now we don't have a choice."

——

They all walked into the Castle not saying a word to each other, as they got into the main control room is when Shiro broke the silence.

"Pidge, scan the download files. Find out where Zarkon's central command ship is."
"Yep, on it."

Shiro took off his helmet and sighed while looking up. He didn't want to make eye contact with the team so he continued to look up, he felt disappointed in himself that he let Y/n give himself up like that.