Chapter 8||| The Past is in The Past

~flashback~

Alina's P.O.V
Location: Planet Arima, 1 week before she met Y/n

"Mom I'm scared!"
"Shh...."

I looked at the door, it was locked. It wouldn't help but maybe, maybe. All the lights are off, we were in the closet hiding. My mom covered my mouth to keep quite. When someone pounded on the door.

"LET ME IN! PLE- AHHHH!" It stopped with gunshots going off. It turned quiet again as the person stopped talking and I heard the body hit the floor.

"M-om the person i-i-is...."
"Shhh."

Voices started to come close to the door. Their footsteps were loud and in a hurry, in a blink of an eye there was suddenly more. Like an army at most, then a hundred knocks on our door and on the neighbors on both sides.

"WE KNOW SOMEONE IS IN HERE! COME OUT AND SURRENDER TO ZARKON AND THE GALRA!"
"NE-hmmp!"

The door then started to shake causing the walls and floors shake. I looked at my mother as she was looking at the closet door one hand covering my mouth and in the other hand I saw a knife. Then the sound of wood hit the floor I then thought, "They got in! Uh-oh it's my fault!" As I panicked and started to quietly sob, the stomps were louder then ever, meaning they were in the house.

"COME OUT KID! WE HEARD YOU, DON'T THINK WE DIDN'T!"
"Should we be that mean though, it's a kid! What if it's alone!"
"Zarkon wants to know how many people are on Arima so we need to force people, no matter who they are!"
"Yeah but-"
"Just help me get the kid!"
"Ugh, fine."

The two galra men were breaking things and were ripping objects from the walls and floors thinking it was just me.

"Stay here, sweetie."
"Mom don't go. Please,"

I grabbed her hand as she was about to leave. Looking at her pleading with my eyes knowing I can't do anything cause I didn't want it to get caught.

"I love you, little Alina. Stay strong, save the universe."
"Mom. I-please!"

My mom let go of my hand opening the closet door, as she stepped a foot onto the floor I felt my heartbeat race. My mom then closed the closet door behind her, she left me. But as she left I didn't hear her anymore, I couldn't leave to check. As I was about to grab the closet door knob I heard a quite thump hit the floor, I moved my hand away from the door knob. I then sat on the closet floor knees to my chest worried and afraid since I couldn't do anything, closing my eyes so I could clear my head not knowing what to do since that's all I could do right now.

Footsteps got louder, they were above me stomping trying to scare me out of my hiding place.

"I'M GETTING TRIED OF THIS LITTLE GAME! COME OUT LITTLE BRAT! Wait hey who are-!?"

BLAM!

(A/n: Yellow! I hope you like this chapter, I wanted to dig into Alina's backstory because when planning this book I wanted the reader to be like a dad like Shiro. So I made Alina I got some ideas from Gamora from the MCU and my toddler Oc I don't know if people will like her as character. That's all I have so

Love, SnoozingOnPeople)