-2-

Taeyong's pov

Crap.

I was doing my dirty work when I heard the door click open. I thought it was a teacher but it was a girl that I had never seen before.

We stared at each other until she broke eye contact with me and flashed an awkward smile.

What's wrong? Did I do something? Oh, that's right I'm peeing on the teacher's desk.

Wait.

What if she saw my-

I glanced down and sure enough my 'stuff' was out and visible.

"Oh shit" I mumbled while turning away to pull my pants up and zip them.

"I'm just gonna go", I heard her say and looked up to see her slowly backing out of the classroom.

I quickly ran out of the room and walked up to her. She was getting a drink from the water fountain.

I gently tapped her arm to get her attention.

She turned her head and waited for me to speak.

I cleared my throat. "Um, don't tell anyone about what I did, please."

She nodded to show she understood.

We stood in an uncomfortable silence.

I looked everywhere but at her eyes. I'm not one to get embarrassed but she just basically saw my dick.

I spotted her nametag and read it.

Nakamoto Miwa.

It sounded foreign.

I decided to introduce myself. "My name is Taeyong".

I held out my hand.

"I'm Miwa", was all she said.

I frowned. "Aren't you gonna shake my hand?"

"Didn't you just use that hand to piss on the teacher's desk?"

A smile appeared on my face.

This girl was obviously new, so she most likely didn't know about my reputation. So far I liked her. She would be an easy target.

"So," I spoke while suddenly gaining the confidence to look into her eyes. "Did you like what you saw?"

I watched her tilt her head in confusion. Then she smiled.

"Ohh I see what you're trying to do," she replied.

"You do?" I asked seductively.

"Yep."

She walked closer to me a leaned her head in.

Score!

That was easier than I thought.

Our lips were barely an inch apart. I closed my eyes and braced myself for the kiss, but it never came. I opened my eyes to see her smirking at me.

"Too bad fuckboys aren't my type."

Then she walked away.

------------------------
This is super bad but it's my first story so idk.
Please comment and give me feedback.

Have a nice day!!