-11-

3rd person pov

"I leave you two alone for 10 minutes and you're already sucking each other's faces off" Miwa stated as Yuta came out of his room to eat breakfast.

It was the day after she had walked in on them.

She was happy for her brother and Winwin, even though they weren't really together.

She was also kind of jealous. Yuta and Winwin expressed their feelings so easily, while she had a complicated way of showing them.

She sighed knowing that she was mostly going to bump into Taeyong at school. She was tired of boys. Every time she fell for one she would get hurt. So, she promised herself that if Taeyong tried to talk to her she would tell him off or just ignore him completely. Even though she told herself this she knew that a part of her still liked him.

Yuta sat on the countertop and watched as his sister made breakfast.

"Are you sure you're ok? He asked.

She nodded. "It was just an argument, I'm fine."

He knew she was lying. She always played with her hair when she lied, which is what she was doing at the moment.

"Why was he angry anyway?"

"I don't know, first he was talking about how I didn't answer my phone, and then he started saying stuff about you."

Yuta frowned. "Me? What did I do? I don't even know him."

Miwa shrugged her shoulders as she turned the stove off and placed an egg and toast on each plate for them.

"I think he thought you were my boyfriend or something."

Yuta gagged.

"Well, that explains why he was so shocked when I told him you were my sister."

Miwa took a bite out of her toast.

"If he just would've let me speak we wouldn't be in this position right now."

Yuta let this information sink in his mind for a bit. He smirked.

"You know what this means, right?"

Miwa shook her head. "No."

"It means that he got jealous."

Miwa looked at him confused.

"It all makes sense. He got angry because he thought we were dating."

"What?"

Yuta groaned at his dumb sister. He grabbed her shoulders and shook her, making her drop her toast on the floor.

"It means that he likes you, stupid."

Miwa choked on her food out of shock.

"HE WHAT?"

"Are you stupid? Sicheng told me how he flirts and stares when you aren't looking, and mom told me about that little backhug he gave you."

Miwa didn't want to talk about this anymore. She just wanted to forget about Taeyong.

"Oh, so you're talking to Winwin now? That explains why you wouldn't get off your phone yesterday ." Miwa said, desperately trying to change the conversation.