-5-

^^^^Here's a picture of Taeyong being adorable cause why not?

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

3rd person pov

Miwa fumbled with her fingers nervously. She had never been to the principal's office because she was a good kid.

She usually ignored people like Taeyong, but something about him made her crack.

Taeyong, on the other hand, was used to this. He was known to cause trouble daily. It all ended the same way.

A 15 minute lecture and a week of detention. No biggie.

The principal entered the room and sat in front of them with a frown on his face.

"Nice to see you again, Mr. Lee."

Taeyong simply smirked and leaned back in his chair comfortably.

"And Ms. Nakamoto, I understand you're new here, a transfer student from Osaka?" He asked.

Miwa slowly nodded her head. Taeyong observed her actions, and was amused.

Her nervous state was somewhat...cute to him. Of course he would never allow himself to believe that. She practically almost killed him.

"Usually I would just assign a detention, but I don't think those are effective for you, Mr. Lee, and I don't think that's a big enough punishment for choking someone, Ms. Nakamoto. So, you both have a month of community service starting tomorrow after school. End of discussion."

Taeyong, who was just relaxed, tensed up.

"What?! This is so unfair."

"You should've thought about that beforehand. You are now dismissed."

Taeyong groaned and stood to leave, with Miwa silently following him.

When they exited the office, they found themselves in an empty hallway. Everyone was probably in class by now.

Taeyong turned to look at Miwa who was still playing with her fingers.

"Why do you keep doing that with your hands," He asked curiously.

Miwa stopped and looked up at him. "It's just something I do when I'm nervous."

"Why are you nervous? We've already gotten our punishment."

She shrugged. To be honest, Miwa didn't know why she was nervous either. She kept getting this weird feeling in her stomach, but she chose to ignore it.

The atmosphere was awkward.

Taeyong cleared his throat. "Um, so we should probably exchange numbers."

Miwa looked at him, confused. "What? Why?"

"Since we're going to be together for an entire month we should have some way to contact each other, don't you think?" He explained.

"Oh. Ok"

Miwa handed her phone to Taeyong and he gave her his. Once they were done exchanging numbers they stared at each other. Neither knew why, but they just did.

And, oddly, they didn't want to look away.

Suddenly, the school bell rang, indicating that class was over. Pretty soon students began to flood the halls.

Taeyong and Miwa broke their gazes away from each other, watching as people walked out of their classrooms.

"I should go," they both said at the same time, startling them.

They both quickly turned away from each other and walked away to avoid anymore awkwardness.

Both of their hearts were beating fast.

Taeyong put his hand on his chest and sighed.

"Why do I always fall for the girls I can't have?" He asked himself while remembering back to when he and Miwa exchanged numbers. He came across a certain contact name that made him disappointed:

Kento❤️😍
Call | Text

He knew that if he went to his next class he would see her there so he decided to skip.

He didn't feel like getting his heart broken....

Again.

Meanwhile, Miwa took her phone out of her pocket and unlocked it. The first thing she saw was Taeyong's contact:

Taeyongie💕
Call | Text

She instantly felt that weird feeling in her stomach again. Miwa stopped walking and frowned. Why she kept experiencing this feeling, she didn't know.

She had felt this once before, when she first met Kento. She rarely felt that with him anymore, but why did it appear again out of nowhere when she was with Taeyong.

She shook the feeling off and spun around to watch as Taeyong turned the corner.

"I hate you....but why do you keep making me feel this way?"

She turned back around and continued to walk to her next class, disappearing into the ocean of students.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ
Some of you might not know who Yamazaki Kento is but he's a very well known Japanese actor and he is a VISUAL. Anyway, I hope your enjoying the story so far. Have a good day/night!!!
Don't forget to comment and vote💖
Follow my insta for nct and bts content @kimchi_fried_tae