Chapter 24: Mr. Beckford and the truth about Sirus

Charles, Brandon, Alexander, Mike and Frank made their way to find Mr. Beckford, Sirus father who is living far away from civilization. They had left early in the  morning making sure that they arrive their no later that midday. As they were in the car, Charles decided to ask Alex about what his future plans are for Kim and him. Alex smile then dug down in his pocket, pulling out a box he open it and showed his father the ring.

Holy crap I knew he is whipped now he is going to be tied down for life to Kim. Alex laugh at Brandon words, I am in love with Kim and I can not see myself or her with anyone else, she is strong, independant, caring amonst other things and I will spend my life loving and protecting her no matter what comes our way.

 Alex look up at his father to see him in tears, that is what it was like when I met your mother, son Kim is a great girl knowing that she came from good people she will make a great wife and great addition to the Diaz family. Alex smile at his father's words then look at Brandon who was fake crying saying how beautiful this moment is, he roll his eyes then turn to frank who told them they reach their destination.

Knocking on the door they found theirself face to face with Mr. Beckford, Charles he cough out, what brings you by to my place. Charles smile and said we are here to talk to you about Sirus. Mr. Beckford made a face of disgust at his son name then look away, listen I do not want nothing to do with that boy so whatever is the issue take it up with him, if it wasn't for his pass activities I would have left everything I own to Edward Jones and his family but don't worry when I pass away, everything I own will go to Edward and his family.

 I don't understand Mr. Beckford are you trying to say you and your son have bad blood Mike ask. Mr. Edward look side to side then ask them to come in where he led them to the couch. He made his way to the kitchen and return with glasses and a pitcher of lemonade, he is starting to pour but Charles who watch his hands shake while poring take over and help him. Well where do I start ask Mr. Beckford who lean back in the chair, how about from the time you and your son start having bad blood.

 Mr. Beckford laugh, we started having bad blood because that boy is not my son he is the result of my wife affair. The room went silent and Charles, Alexander, Mike, Frank, and Brandon had faces of pure shock. Who is Sirus father? Charles ask him turning his head to the side, after a few seconds Mr. Beckford replied a man associated with the mafia that goes by the name Mr. Valentino.

 Alex jump up from his seat walking back and forward, I knew it that bastard was playing Kim from the beginning, he was messing with her the whole time and now he is making himself look like an angel when he probably set up Camron to hurt her. Camron that is his bestfriend he meant in England, what's going on who is Kim? Mr. Beckford ask with curiosity. She is Mr. Jones daughter Charles answered and in return Mr. Beckford suck in his breath then look at Alex, please keep that boy away from her, like I said when I die everything I have left will go to the Edward's family.

 Mr. Edward is dead does it still count Brandon ask him and in return he ask how did he pass. He was murdered by Sirus biological father Charles said throw gritted teeth, then yes it does count Kim and if she has any other siblings they will have both inherit what Edward and I left for them said Mr. Beckford. Look he said looking at Alex, I can see your in love with this Kim girl so make sure to keep that bastard faraway from her, where is she from? Mr. Beckford ask.

 She is from Australia Alex answered, Mr. Beckford muttered curse words from under his breath. I heard that he was obssess with a girl from that country and now I know his bastard of a father had the same obssesion with her, she was thirteen when the father started his obssesion this girl was a...but before he can finish Alex input a volunteer at the hospital and she brought him to the hospital when he was shot.

That's her Mr. Beckford answered, he got up and walk to the cabinet and pull out a folder, take this and do not look at it until after your anually banquet, gave Charles the folder. I wish that many years ago I never backstab you Charles, no one had my back like you did and I wish that I did not listen to my father nor the people I use to call my friends. Charles tap im on the shoulder then brought him into a hug, we might have outr differences but that didn't mean I wasn't going to help you, all you had to do was ask.

  Mr. Beckford cried onto Charles shoulder, it felt good to be hug by someone that felt like a brother. He let go and went back to the Cabinet and pulled out a key attach to an envelope take this and open it at the banquet, I wish many years ago I gave this to you, you are the only one that care for me, I heard that you had a check sent to me when I was in the hospital, Thank you please take care and love your family with all your heart.

  After spending time with Mr. Beckford they left and headed home, it was hours later from his encounter with Charles them. Hearing noise Mr. Beckford made his way downstairs where he found Sirus digging through his Cabinets, where is it old man Sirus said with venom. Mr. Beckford smiled and said it's over Sirus the truth about you is out, Sirus became so angry he charge at Mr. Beckford and stab him in the heart, you shouldn't have done that now I have to speed up my plans. Mr. Beckford drop to the floor and the life drain from his eyes and his breath stop indicating he was dead.