weird knight? apologies?

The first chapter for my new book. Hope you enjoy it. You may already know but this is a tsurugi X Kinako story. Comment me your opinion and vote if you like it.

The wind blew the contains up high and Ande it in telling the young princess in bed to wake up. The princess slowly opened her eyes and looked to the white roof. Her soft and long hair spread around the bed. She sat up yawing and stretch her hand up high. She get off the bed and walked to the window to enjoy the sight of her lovely kingdom.

Shops opened and men off to work so early. Children running around playing and birds flying a cross town searching for food. The town bell Rang once... Twice... It was the sign for people in rimon to start their day.

The door opened as the headmistress entered the room. " Princess?" She called politely.

" its Such a nice day isn't it at rimon. Always the same movements and yet I never get tired of watching my people's smile." The princess said as she turned to the headmistress. Her gold hair waved to the right.

" Yes it is. Rimon is a beautiful kingdom but princess we can talk about this all day but it won't get you dressed will it?" The headmistress asked as the princess golden eyes landed on the headmistress.

" Is today some day special?" The princess asked as the answer was given to her. " Princess don't tell me you have forgotten. Today the king and his family that includes you are going to Eden kingdom. Well apart from that I think you should know that general temma has been waiting for your highness at the garden"

" Temma general?" Princess questioned. " Then I shouldn't keep the general waiting"

.  .  .   .  .  .  .

The princess entered the  garden. Trees green as if they were painted. Some colourful leaves hiding behind the green ones. Branches overweighted by the fruits. Flowers from different colours everywhere. At the middle a artificial small waterfall that has pure water. Around the waterfall were two benches and in one of them sat the great general temma.

" Good morning temma" princess sat next to him. Suddenly he stood up and bowed before her. " A very good morning to you as well princess nanubane"

" Oh come on, you can just call me kinako like you use to " kinako stood up. " My apologies but I now very well know my place" the general said as kinako puffed.

" Is that so. Then I should know my place as well. Now general temma I order you to treat me as you did before. As a friend" she ordered as temma smiled. " As you wish" he stood up and looked at the princess before finishing " kinako"

" Why were you waiting for me?" Kinako asked. " Ah actually I wanted to tell you that I will be the one to escort the royal family to Eden kingdom. " Temma said as kinako stood up. " No way. Deos that mean you will be coming to the Eden kingdom with me? "

" As a bodyguard that is but yes" temma nodded. " But even so I feel like all my worries were just flushed away." Kinako gave him a sweet smile. " I'm glad you think so. I better go. I have to make preparations" temma bowed before leaving.

Soon after kinako got dressed and with her  family she headed to the Eden kingdom. It was tired journey through all she did was ride on the vehicle. Temma was riding the horse next to the window while looking around. After about tree or four or what felt forever they entered the Eden castle. The Eden king and the queen greeted them with kindness before showing them their rooms.