Chapter 11

The young knight stretched his hands and yawed.  Still feeling sleepy he rolled on his bed and huged the nearest thing he could touch.  He began to fall asleep once again feeling the comfy womth coming from the pillows......  Until he relised that pillows arnt worm.

He opened his eyes only to be greeted by a punch in the face as he was send flying away from his bed.

" THAT HURTS IDIOT! "  he yelled in fiury.  " more importly why are you in my bed? "

" you know....  Because I kind of yelled at the king and all I kind of didn't want to face them... " the young prince said as temma searched for the words but didn't find any as he sighed. " you know for a guy my age you sure do act like a complete child"

" well what would you do if you yelled at the most powerful people at your kindome and ran? " tsurugi asked as temma proudly stood up.  " of cause I would run away and never show my face again" he answered as if it was the obvious thing to do.

" why are you saying that so proudly? " 😑 tsurugi couldn't help but to make a face.

" that aside.  You cant live with me forever,  ignoring the fact that I won't let you anyway" temma started thinking.

" while your thinking about it let me borrow your cloths'" tsurugi said while he went through temmas cloths.   Suddenly from the back a pillow Hit him.  " don't touch my stuff or I'll throw a pillow at you" temma yelled.

" don't tell me that after you hit me dumb knight" tsurugi turned as he threw the pillow back at temma.

" well as they say action before words " temma said proudly.

.  .  .  .

the princess was planning her day as she heard a knock on the door.  She opened the door with her bed hair sleepily.  Who appeared before her was a maid.

" yes? " she asked not caring how she sounds like.  " prince shindou asked your presence in the garden " she said as kinako got the massage.  " right...... " she tried to close the door but stopped as the maid took out a small box behind her.  " and this.... " she said.

" what's this? " kinako took the box as she asked.  " the prince asked me to give you this as an apology" the maid said happily as kinako looked flipped the box over and over.  " hm but I don't remember doing something to make prince shindou apologize"

" um no not prince shindou.  The prince from the Eden kingdom did" the words she heard completely got her attention as her heart bagan to clinch with happiness which she did not wish to have.  " prince tsurugi? " she asked just to make sure as she was answerd by a nod.

" the prince and the knight were making sweets as an apology to the king and queen.  While doing so he made you some too"  the maid couldn't miss the bright smile the princess was showing. 

" thank you" kinako opened the box to find fine shaped chocolates. She took a bite enjoying the sweet flavor.

she closed the door and jumped in to her bed and took another while eating the first.  " its so tasty,  I'm so happy" she mumbled for a while but then her eyes opened and her smile diseppeared. She swolled the ones in her mouth as she book another one to her hands.  She looked at the sweet colored chocolate. 

" why do I still find every thing you do for me my happiness " she put the chocolate right back in and closed the box.  " the princess must fufil her duty" she said to her self as she put the box on the table.

.  . .  . .  .  .  .  .  .

Tsurugi pushed the chocolate into his mouth and so did temma.  " you know what this is actually quite good" tsurugi mumbled as temma frawed while saying " pussy"