chapter 8

2 mouths have passed since kinako came back to her kingdom.

" That's not good princess you are putting two much cream" one of the cooks said as she instructed the princess.

" I see.... Uh no matter how much I try I can't get It right" kinako gave up as she sat on the floor. " If he sees this he would obviously laugh" she mumbled as the maids chuckled.

" What's so funny?" Kinako asked annoyed.

" Princess the Letter men is here" the maid came running through the kitchen doors. " Really? Then I'll be right back" kinako ran through the doors.

" Really that princess. I wonder who she's so interested in anyway. She tries to bake and send letters while waiting for them" one of the maids said.

" I wonder if it's the guy she likes?" Another said.
. . . . . . . .

Kinako ran out of the building and stopped infront of the man with the bag. " Ah princess. Good morning" he greeted. " Oh good morning" she greeted back.

" I see you have been backing in the morning again" the man said as he realized the princess looking at the bag.

" Um is there a letter for me?" She asked. " Oh yes quite a few of them" the man's words gave kinako wings. Her eyes sparkled.

He handed over three letters and kianko grabbed them. She looked at the sender but.... " It's not from him" she made a sad face.

" Are there not any other?" She expected a answer. But all she got was a no. ' of course he wouldn't send any. He didn't send me a single reply for the last two months so what am I having high hopes for now' she thought as she turned around depressed.

" I see the same reaction as the one that prince told me the princess will make" those words made kinako froze at her steps. She turned as the man was holding another letter. Kinako took it as she read the address. " Eden kingdom...... It's from Eden kingdom. It's from him" she jumped in joy but stopped. " Wait... Prince?"

. . . . . . . .

Kinako ran into the kitchen and sat on a table before opening the letter.

Flash back

" It was announced just the other day that the Eden king has adopted a young knight." The man said in joy. " The entire Eden kingdom is celebrating in joy of a new heir to the kingdom"

End of flashback

Kinako read the letter.

Her eyes widened. The maids got super curious. Suddenly kianko slammed the letter into the ground.

" It's just a empty paper" she yelled. Then she picked up the paper only to see four words on the backside of the letter.

See you soon princess

Kinako felt her cheeks burn up. " That idiot...." She mumbled and she smiled.

" You sure look happy" the head maid midori said as kinako came to her senses. " No I don't"

" What deos it say?" She asked. " Nothing" kianko said as she walked out of the kitchen.

" What a shy princess" the maids chuckled.
. . . . . . . .

Kianko walked through the hallway. ' but what deos he mean by see you soon? Could it be he's coming here? But why?' Kinako thought.

She then stopped at her track. ' ah that's right my birthday. ' she thought as she then changed her destination.