chapter 7

She went through her clothes and picked a few. She put it on the bed and pulled out a bag from underneath her bed.

" Are you ..... What did you and the queen talk about?" The knight at the corner asked noticing the amount of sighs she was making.

" Nothing really, my parents asked me to return to my kingdom" the princess pushed the cloths into the bag. " Isn't that a good thing. All you ever wanted was to go home wasn't it?" His question made kinako Sigh again. " At first but.... If I go home I won't be able to go outside like I do here. It's kind of sad and lonely"

" That isn't really something a princess should do you know but there is always general temma for you to use" tsurugi said. " Noway impossible impossible temma is a man of the law. If he had ever found out about me going out he would have definitely reported. Unlike someone he sticks to his duty and do a proper job" kinako teased.

" Well it was thanks to this someone who does not do his job properly that someone who deosent even know how to pray in a shrine learned something from the outside" tsurugi hit back. " It can't be helped ok? I never been outside the causal after all." She puffed her cheeks but sighed again " well I guess this is the end of my journey".

" When are you leaving?" The knight asked. " Tomorrow early in the morning" she closed her bag and finished packing.  She then lied on the bed.

Her eyes closed. She remembered her home kingdom. A servents she had there that she had a close bond with. Her eyes opened and turned to the knight. ' now that I think about it I won't be able to see him again either.' the thought brought a lonely feeling to her heart.

" Will I meet you again?" She whispered but tsurugi probably heard it. " Princess your being awfully emotional today. It's really creepy" his smirk on his face he teased.

" Shut up" she puffed her cheeks and looked away. ' what is with him. This might be the last day we meet and yet he looks like he deosent even care' " cold hearted idiot"

" I heard that"

" I know. that was what I wanted"

Kianko rolled on her bed. She baride her face on her pillow. " Let's go out tonight"

" Tomorrow is your journey" the knight pointed. " That's exactly why. I want to have another look of this kingdom before I leave."

" Where do you want to go?"

" Anywhere"

" Pick someplace or else I'm not taking you"

" Your such a meani. Then the town"

" Hmmm"
.  .  .   .  .  .   .  .  .  .   .

Kinako climbed the wall and jumped to the other side. She then cleared the dust on her dress and started walking besides tsurugi.

They were now at the entrance of the town. " Well arn't you use to wearing those dresses" tsurugi said as kinako looked at her dress. " Well the dresses comeners wear are so easy to move and all"

" Well whatever but princess we are in the town so I can't have you found out" kinako looked confused. " So I can't call you princess"

" Yeah ok. I get it. Then you can call me by my name" kinako said. " Your name is long" he complained. " No not as nanubane but as kinako"  her sudden words suprised tsurugi.

" It's fine. Even at my home town my servents call me that and besides I'm also tired of people calling me nanubane." The princess said.

" Well if your ok with it." She heard him say as she nodded and looked infront only to see him holding out his hand.