chapter 5

" you want to take a day out?" The queen asked rather surprised. " What's wrong are you sick ?"

" My parents......" Tsurugi didn't finish but the queen knew right away. " When do you want your break?" She asked. " tomorrow... If you can please"  he said in his soft voice.

" Ok then. " She stood up and went to her bed. She sat down at the corner before tapping two times signaling tsurugi. " Came here kyousuke" .  " Is that a order?" Tsurugi asked. " Deos it sound like one?" She asked back.

The knight was wearing his normal clothes as he walked to the queen before sitting. " You don't have to be so far you know" the queen pulled the boy into a half hug.

" How is work?" She asked. " Well I'm getting along with her I guess" he answered bordly. " Good. I knew you were the person. So how close are you. Have you already?..." " Don't say stupid stuff. We're not a couple" tsurugi pushed the queen's face away from his.

" What.... I'm disappointed" the queen showed her disappointed face. " Well whatever"

She then layed her chin on top of tsurugi's head. " Ahhhh im so sad" she half cried. " Do you really don't have a Change of heart?"

" I said give me time didn't I?"

" But I already gave you 2 months"

" Well.... I need more. It's not something I can just go and do.... Changing my family means abandoning the old. That's not something I'm yet ready to do"

" * Sad smile* I get it. I'll wait. * Hugs him* feel free to come to me anytime. I'll give my little baby a hug anytime anyplace."

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

She rolled on her bed. " He's late" she whispered as jumped out of bed and went towards the cabinet. She wore a golden dress that matched her hair. She sweeped her hair little by little and got it tied. Kinako turned a few times to see if everything is good and left the room.

She walked and walked looking around searching for s person. " Princess?" She heard a voice. A knight walked towards her.

" Temma? Where have you been? I've been lonely without you" the princess words didn't compare to her happiness. " Sorry sorry. I had work. Still have a lot of left." Temma scratched his neck while said.

" Really? Well it can't be helped I guess. I did have that weird knight to keep me busy" the princess said as she put one of her arms behind her back and the other in her forehead. " But I seriously can't find him anywhere today"

" Sir tsurugi right?" Temma asked. " You seem close".

" Close isn't quite right. He's actually very cold and not cute at all but somehow he has this really kind side to his. This one time we both went out..." She paused. Wait if I tell temma there is a chance he might tell my parents. And if that happens.... " No nothing. So how is work?"

" I saw you yesterday with him..... Under the tree" he ignored kinako's question.  " You saw us? Then why didn't you come and say hi" the princess didn't get the point at all. At least that's what temma thought.

" Do you like him?" Temma asked out of the blue. " No not at all" and her answer was quick. " Then what were you doing yesterday?" Temma suddenly shouted.

" I was helping him sleep. Because of me he didn't get any sleep" kinako said as temma shouted " PRINCESS!"

She didn't get why he was so mad. She didn't do anything wrong yet here she had to be treated this way. " I don't know what your mad about but I didn't do anything wrong?"