chapter 13

I didn't really think this through did I? How shameless was I to ask him that?!!!!

But I'm really happy. But hes leaving today and ....... I still haven't figured out what I should do....

Suddenly a figure sat next to her. She staired at the flowing water infront of her for a while before looking to her side.

It was as she expected.  It was her prince. The one she wanted to see the most and the one she didn't want to see the most.

Then a slight pain in her forehead lead her to rub it. " what was that for?" She rubbed wishing the pain to go.

" you're 10 years early to think that hard and look that old" the prince said as kinako suddenly looked to the water and viewed her reflection. " no way. Did I have winkles?"

Tsurugi smiled looking at the childish figure in front of him. And just in time their eyes met only to look away in a instant.

Silence spread.  " what were you thinking about?" The Male voice broke the silence. 

" about the future.... even though I sorted out my feelings I feel like I haven't gotten anywhere " kinako threw a rock to the river.

" well no matter what our feelings are we cant start a war. That's out of the question " tsurugi reply made the princess a little sad but she knew he was right. War is not the answer but she didn't want to loose him either.

Again she drew into deap thought. Tsurugi staired into the girl. This wasnt something he was used to. The girl who always plays around and act so childish is not right here with him.

" today....... want to sneak out?"

" arnt you leaving today?"

" no, tomorrow..... the carriage seem to be running late so.." " yes!" She suddenly jumped at him.

" its been so long since I went to the town.  Ah maybe I should buy some cloths .... oh shoes too " she kept on speaking with her energetic voice as a smile appeared on the prince .

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

" a very good night to you princess" the maids excited the room. The princess was in her bed but then slowly got up and went to the door and slowly peeked. Alright they are gone. 

She quickly got dressed and exited through the door only to be caught by her mother. Oh dame

" Kinako?  Shouldn't you be on bed? And what are you wearing?" She questioned as kinako panicked. 

" mom this is...." when she was about to explain tsurugi appeared.  The words disappeared.

" now I see. You two trying to sneak out is it?" The queen said as the other two thought at the same time " caught red handed "

" prince tsurugi , bring her back safely " what the teens heard made them look up only to see the queen smiling.

" that's it? No punishment? No lecture? Dont go kind of talk?" Kinako asked as tsurugi sort of laughted.  " well I knew for a while you two been sneaking out of the palace and I couldn't say no to my daughters happiness.  Just come back before your father wakes up" with that she left.

" and here i thought we were dead" kinako chuckled as she and tsurugi made their way outside.

They walked their way into town. " some how this is like a date isn't it?" Kinako smiled as she walked. " this is a date" tsurugis words suprised kinako and her face turned bright red.