chapter 10

The door opened as tsurugi came in. The royals were having their morning meal. Tsurugi took the seat next to the eden queen and silently ate his meal.

" back so soon? Didn't you enjoy the hunt kyousuke?" The eden king asked but tsurugi didn't answer.

" today wasn't the best day for a hunt so we came back early " the fifth kingdom prince entered while covering for the young prince. Followed by him came the young general as he stood next to his king.

Shindou walked to the table as he sat next to tsurugi.  " you okay?" He whispered.  " hm" was all his reply was.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Tsurugi woke up from his bed after getting a long nap. He stretched his arms before taking a walk to the window and looking at the sun.

He saw the gold hair princess talking smiling with the fifth prince. The sight ruined his mood.

" oh good your up" he looked back as he saw the eden queen dressed all well. " get dressed. We have breakfast at the garden today"

" why?" Tsurugi simply asked. " hm it looked like the rimon king had a announcement to make" the queen said as tsurugi nodded and looked down.

" what's wrong dear you look tired" the queen approached him. " is everything alright?"

" I want to go back" he said as the queen patted the youngers head. " arnt you happy with your new friends?"

" that's not it..... it's just....." tsurugi then sighed as he then shook his head to side " no its nothing.  I'll go get dressed " he said as he went out of the room before the queen can ask more.

And with all dressed up entered the garden that was all green  and red. Flowers bloomed and peddles following the wind. A huge table was set there for the royals breakfast.

The eden family took the seat and in time everyone was present.  As usual the fifth shindou tried to seat next to the young but he was disturbed.

" prince shindou i think you should sit next to my daughter kinako" the rimon king said as Kinako almost chocked.

" why ? I'm very fine here sir" shindou said as the fifth king stood up. " as you are his fiance right now. You two should get to know each other well"

" fiancee?" Eden king asked as the fifth king smiled. " yes. Just yesterday the rimon princess accepted the proposal " suddenly tsurugi stood up from his spot and left.

Shindou quickly stood up but someone taped his shoulder signalling him to stay put while whispering " leave it to me" the younge knight followed  the prince.

Shindou sighed as he sat down then turned to Kinako with a smile but it faded sooner than it appeared once seeing her eyes that was filled with worry ans desire to go after directed at the prince who just left.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Tsurugi walked quite a distance before stopping.  " you didn't have to follow me " tsurugi said as Temma chuckled while rubbing the back of his neck. " actually  I kind of did because I really didn't want to hear that"

" but maybe you shouldn't have done that" temma said as the two eden royals came to them. Temma stepped aside and gave the family their space.

" we need to talk" the king said in fury  but tsurugi stayed silent. " very well then. You dont have to talk to me. Go apologise now"

" I didn't do anything wrong " the second tsurugi said that the king grabbed his hand tight.

" you do not humiliate eden as you did just now. That is not how a prince should have acted " " THEN HOW SHOULD A PRINCE ACT?" The young voice cut the words of the elder.