just what is this ..... feeling?

Tsurugi opened his eyes only to be hurt by the sunlight that came through the window. The sun was already up and it was morning. He was obviously late for duty but .... " Ah.... Yesterday thanks to that stubborn princess I didn't get any sleep did I.... Im sleepy. I want to sleep. I'm tired." Tsurugi closed his eyes once again and gave into his sleepiness untill he heard a soft mumbling. Maybe it was his imagination but um...... It sounded like a girl's.

He opened his eyes and sat up. " P-princess?" He whispered suprised. " Ah is it morning already?" She mumbled as well and sat up. Her vision was probably still blurry which is why she rubbed her eyes.  " Good morning tsurugi" she smiled with her bed hair.

Somehow she's really childish isn't she. It's actually kind of cute "  but not that. WHY ARE YOU IN MY BED PRINCESS!?" he yelled without realising.  " Oh what tsurugi don't you remember. Yesterday we.... Bonded" kinako said as tsurugi slightly hit her head saying " ok inaf with the jokes"

" Oh no fun. I was expecting a shock face" the princess teased. " I think we're getting off the topic so again I will ask. Why ARE YOU HERE?" He yelled again.

" Ah well yesterday you just went inside your room and went to sleep without dropping me in my room. I was scared to go by myself so I stayed here. It's nothing surprising" she explained.

" We live in the same palace. *Sigh* if they find us together I'll be the next breakfast" the knight closed his eyes with his left hand. " Who will?" The princess questioned as a voice came from outside. " Tsurugi-kun are you awake.? "

" Crap she's here" tsurugi cursed as he suddenly pulled kinako to him and buried her underneath the blanket with him inside. " What.." " shhh" tsurugi signaled kinako to be silent. 

" I'm up. Go away so I can change" tsurugi half screamed. Kinako was only a inch away from tsurugi. His neck nest to her face. She could feel his breath. " H-hes too close" her face turned red. Why? She didn't know herself.

" Ok ok im going then. " That was the Eden queen Voice. She left the room and closed the door. " Good guess she didn't notice" tsurugi sighed as he tried to remove the blanket but kinako pulled it back and covered herself. " Oi what's wrong? She's gone now" tsurugi had a questioned face.  " Ah well it's no worm in here I just want to be here a little longer." Kinako said as she tightened the grip.

" Are you ok?" He questioned. " Yes why wouldn't I be..." She didn't get to finish as tsurugi pulled the blanket away. " Your face is red. Maybe because of yesterday you must have bought a cold. Do you have a fever?" He gently put his hand to her forehead.

" I don't have a fever. Don't be stupid" kinako suddenly got out of the bed and faced the door. Dame it my heart is beating so fast. What's wrong with me.

" Was it because of what I did?" Tsurugi asked having a small smirk. " Oh that's right little princess must have never been so close to a male before' he teased.

" Shut it. I- I have !" She argued. " Lieing early in the morning is not a good thing princess. " His smirk did not disappear. " Oh well whatever. Turn around. I'm gonna change. After that I'll drop you off"

" Ok" she nodded like a puppy before turning. Oh my heart is turning back to normal. Good.  She peaked a little to her back to see the knight taking off his shirt underneath the jacket he was wearing. He's skin so pale yet so beautiful. Her eyes just kept locked on to his amber eyes that was looking at the shirt he pulled off.

Then his eyes turned to hers as they met but only for a second. She quickly looked back to the door. ' was it just me or was the princess looking at me?' he's mind questioned. " Princess?" He called.

" Did you finish Changing?" She asked with her normal tone. ' maybe it was my imagination' he thought as he put the shirt through his hands. " No just give me five minutes"

.................

The door slowly opened as tsurugi pushed his face out and took a look. He again pulled his face back and closed the door. " Too many guards are here. Of course that's what you expect near the king's room" tsurugi sighed as he saw the princesses sad face. He flicked her forehead " don't worry. When it comes to escaping without been seen I'm a specialist"

" I wasn't worried" kinako held her forehead. " Ok then let's go" tsurugi said as he turned. " Are we going to run?" Kinako asked the obvious. " Yeah what about it" tsurugi asked.

" Then can I hold your hand?" She said as she lend it. " I'm a slow runner". His shocked face was still no different as he smiled. " Seriously what a childish behaviour"

Tsurugi held her hand as he peeked out of the door. " Ok here we go" he pulled her along while running. Kinako hid her face from the scarf and followed tsurugi's back. They didn't stop. They were almost there.

The door opened as the two teenagers stepped inside and closed the door.  " Ah I'm out of breath" tsurugi said as he layed to the door to rest.

Hehehe

A laughing sound... " What's so funny?" Tsurugi asked. " Nothing it's just I wonder why ..... This kind of stuff is really fun"  the princess smiled with little chuckles.

" Ah I'm so tired." Tsurugi sat on the floor. 

He closed his eyes.  ' he looks tired. Well because of me he didn't sleep much either. Some how in here rather than home I'm kind of having fun. I'm happy..... Is it because he's here?' kinako didn't even realize her gaze was directed towards.. " is there something in my face?" The knight opened his eyes.

" Not really......." Kinako looked aside. " Then why were you looking at me?" He asked Rather cold. " I wasn't looking" she puffed her cheeks.

" Is that so" tsurugi stood up and opened the door. " Where are you going?" Kinako asked. " I'll be outside. Go take a shower and get changed. If someone saw the princess of rimon in a comeners dress it will me who'll be in trouble after all" with that said he went outside and closed the door.

Kinako took a shower and changed to her princess style gown. She led her long hair to one-sided so her dresses back won't get wet. " I'm done" she announced as she opened the door but no one was there.

Did he left? But he said he'll wait outside.... Did I take too much time... Her thoughts stopped after she saw boy under the tree trying his best be awake. She walked to him and sat beside him. " Are you tired?" She asked. " Do you need to ask?" He said as he rubbed his eyes.

" You can sleep you know. It's fine if you stay close to me right? It's still watching over me" the princess said. " Well I guess but.... Ok then good night" he layed his back against the tree and closed his eyes.  " It's hard" he complained. " This tree isn't soft at all"

" Well of cause it's a tree after all"  she then looked around. No one seems to be around so..." Do you want to sleep on my lap?"

The sudden shock made tsurugi open his eyes wide. " Do you have no shame ?" He asked. " What is it. It's nothing to so embarrassed about.no ones watching after all. Woman's laps are actually really soft you know" kinako said as she tapped on her lap.

" Your a princess you know" he pointed out. " Well then more so to take this opportunity. Think of it as a thanks for yesterday"  she smiled. " Your so shamless" he said as he put his head on her lap.

" But this is only for 10 minutes ok?" She said as tsurugi mumbled " whatever..." Before long he was sound asleep. The wind blew giving refreshment.

" Really...... How shamless am I?" Kinako mumbled as she pushed her hair back.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

" Here too. Put three more here and ..." His words paused as he saw the one thing he didn't want to see.   Kinako was with.....

" General what's wrong?" The other asked. " No it's nothing" he's eyes covered with the dark shadow of his hair. Each step he took felt heavy. His heart hurts....

Just what is this feeling....