chapter 12

The princess staired out of the window lost on her thoughts. The words she thought she heard the day was bothering her.  Her eyes then caught the sight of the young prince she was soon to marry.

He waived at her and she followed before he disappeared from sight.

She remembered her confession and how she was rejected.  The words her love told to his father repeatedly flowed through her head.

She then let out a sad sigh before resting her chin

" that good for nothing prince,  what is with that?  He rejected me and now he's saying he loves me.......  Because I'm a princess......  I wish I was a normal girl.....  I want to be a normal girl" she kept on whispering and wishing.

Then the town bell announced the time.  It was time for breakfast.  She didn't want to go.  She didn't want to meet him because she knows she's going mess things up but....

She got dressed prettily as she let her hair down and combed it.  " messing up is better than hearing 4 hours of lecture from dad"

With that said she left to the dinner table.  As she entered the room sight of the man she wished she never saw caught her sight.  Thier eyes didn't met because the prince just kept looking down but just for a moment she wished they did.

With time everyone arrived the table was full with delicious dishes.  The breakfast was lovly and everyone enjoyed. 

" ah yes I almost forgot" the Eden king wiped the his lips as he took a glace at his queen.  " we decided that its time we headed back to the kingdom "

" so soon?  Wait until the engagement party" rimon king asked but he refused the offer.  " wish I could but our kingdom deosnt run on its own and " the king looked at the young prince and held his hand.  " its about time I show him the duties of a prince.  Can't let him ignore them right? "

" I understand......  Its a shame but do visit us again"  the rimon queen said as kinako lost her appetite.  She let down the spoon and wiped her mouth.

" then let us have some enjoyment after this" the fifth king said as the two other kings nodded.

Everyone got up from the table as they finished their meal.

The kings and queens went off but the Eden king turned to take a glimp of his son talking with the knight and the prince.

" its going to be really lonly when you go. " shindou patted tsurugis shoulder.

" really?,  I'm sure I won't miss a thing" temma smiled as tsurugi smiled. 

" i should go,  I'm not really feeling well.... " tsurugi said as the other two took the hint.  " yeah sure,  rest" shindou said as tsurugi left.

" somehow I really feel bad" shindou mumbled as temma closed his eyes.  " its not your fault.  "

" would you think I'll be able to convince my father about this? " shindou asked.

" I thought you said you are too scared to talk to your bad about these"

" its a shame but yeah.  My dads isn't feared by many kingdoms for no reason.  He's like that everyone......  And his own son deosnt make him different either but even though its short the time I spend with you two was so fun and worm.  I felt like I had myself two brothers.  And now because of me one is sad and........  Kinako and tsurugi both like each other so.... " shindou felt pain on his back when temma hit him in the back.  " shut up okay,  now your making me feel like crying too"

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  . .

Tsurugi walked along the way as he saw the princess sanding at the side infront.  He looked at her and continued walking looking down and passed her when he heard her voice " cowered"

He looked behind " excuse me? ".  " first you turned me down and now your running away.  Its very sutible for you 'coweredly prince" kinako smirked.

" look as much as I would hate to say this but seriously stop being such a pain in the ass"  tsurugi scratched his neck as he said annoyingly.

" a-ass?! " kinako stepped front.  " how dare you call me that.  A pathetic prince like you dare say such words to me.  " kinako raised her voice.

" you are the most disrespectful guy I ever met. Even though I first liked you I was dead wrong. I'm going to spend my time with prince shindou and I'm going to have a time of my life you hear me!  From now on you are nothing but a stranger " kinako let it all out.

" a stranger...... " tsurugi closed his eyes and turned to leave while saying " is that so?  Good for you"

The princess then watched his take a few steps as she yelled.  " what are you doing? "

" I'm leaving" tsurugi answerd as he turned to face the princess and saw the most hurt face.

" why are leaving?  Arnt you going to say anything to back? " tsurugi stayed silent. 

" your always like that......  What's with you.....  I hate you.....  I hate you..... What's with you.....  If you like me then don't reject me.... " her tears finally over flowed.  One by one tear by tear was running down her pink cheeks.

" how did you....... " tsurugi couldn't figure out what to say.

After some timw only thing that filled the air was silent.  Soon the princess managed to stop crying as she stood straight and " wait here till I get back.  You can't leave okay" she suddenly ran and tsurugi was left alone.  He looked at the footsteps she left.  He then took a step to leave but......

" you can't leave okay"

He then took it back and wait.....  Waited and waited.  It was almost about an hour and their dads might be coming back......

" maybe she's not coming.... " he thought as he looked down and looked up setting his mind to leave but then....

A plain brown dress and plain shoes.  Her hair was down.  She looked as if......  As if she was a normal girl.

" prince tsurugi kyousuke.  My name is nanubane kinako.  I'm a normal girl who lives at the town.  I had always had my eyes on you.  You were so rude but you always apologized and you never listened to me and fight but always ends up making me happy.  You showed me the wonders of the world I never seen.  You showed me what love felt like.  For that I am thankful.  I have always loved you.  How do you feel about me? " kinako suddenly said with a straight forward voice.

Tsurugi stayed confused for time but then he suddenly asked.  " what are you doing.... "

" I asked how do you feel about me? " kinako didn't shake and asked again.

" your making no sense,  why are dresses like that? " tsurugi asked.

" now I am just a normal girl.  I'm not the princess of rimon kingdom and I'm confessing my love to you" kinako smiled.

" so tsurugi kyousuke,  can I get my answer?  Do you feel the same or not? " kinako asked with her worm smile.

" ah.....  You really do unbelievable things don't you? " tsurugi messed up his hair.  " but I guess my answer is yes if you are just a normal girl but your not and.. " " okay no more than that.  That's all I need to hear ".

She then suddenly ran back leaving the boy on his own but for a change he had a smile on his face.

That's it guys.  Hope you enjoyed.  I know some of you might want to kill me for not updating but please don't if you need more episodes.  ;-)