chapter 6

The boy ran next to the wall. " Did I come to early?" He looked around. No one was seen. He then rested his back against the wall. " Seriously what am I doing?" He questioned himself. " If someone found out I'll be in big trouble but..... Princess looked down and her experience in the outside is close to zero too so ... I'm basically doing nothing wrong. All I'm doing is helping a sad girl cheer up" he convinced himself but again sighed. " But that won't change my punishment"

" Tsurugi..." A soft female voice. " Sorry I'm a little late." Her energetic voice was long gone. I know what I'm doing is wrong but looking at her..... I feel like I should do it. " Princess.... Shall we go then?"

Her nod gave the answer. Jumping over the wall we both reached the town. " The shrine Should be this way" tsurugi pointed as kinako looked infront and then to the left and to the right. " Are there always this many people around?" Her question was a stupid one but obviously that's what you normally hear from her... Stupid questions. " Well this is the middle of town"

Walking across the town came a lonely road. Not many people were there. It was dark and silent. Tsurugi stopped. " Let's go inside". Kianko followed the knight. " Is this what a shrine looks like? " She asked. " Well normally I guess..." Tsurugi didn't have perfect answers when it came to the princess questions.

" First pull this rope and ring the bell" tsurugi pointed up and kinako pulled the rope and sound of a bell came. " A bell" her eyes regained a spark.

" Then you put some cash in here" he gave some money to the princess hand. "In here?" She asked as she pushed the money into the box. " Then clap your hands twice and make your wish" his instructions were clearly and easy. The princess nodded out of nervous as she clapped twise.

" My wish...." She whispered. My wish huh..... Wishing like this in a shrine. If i had never met him then I probably would never had this experience. Being here is not so bad when it comes to being with him. Her eyes turned towards to boy. I sometimes wanted to wish that being here being like this ...... If I can always be with him.....

She suddenly snapped " ahhhh" she half cried and screamed " I made a wrong wish". " What?" Tsurugi asked not understanding the situation. " I just randomly thought it out and I wished it" she suddenly went back to depressed mode.

" Then why not make one again?' tsurugi asked. " That's not ok. Gods will think I'm greedy" kinako played with her hands. What annoying princess. Tsurugi sighed " what's your wish?" He asked.

" I want gods to help on dealing with temmas situation. So everything will go okay" her honest feelings were out. The tsurugi dropped some money in the box. He clapped twise " um...... What was it again..... Oh yeah, please make whatever the heck this annoying princess wants happening. Let the general and the princess's relationship go well or something like that"

At that moment her heart again started to feel tight. She was feeling something but...

" Um also I want a free expensive meal everyday " he continued. Her smile returned. " Your being greedy you know" kinako smiled.

" Being greedy sometimes is good" tsurugi turned. " So if you want something then you should tell it. And be a little selfish. Even if it is with your best friend"

" Yeah.... I'll face this problem and I'll face temma" kinako smiled " after all now that I have god's help I'm sure it will work out" kinako closed her while saying and opened them once again only to find tsurugi gone. She looked towards the exit. He was walking with out her saying " god's don't excite."

" Hey don't say such mean words. You just mad a wish yourself" kinako ran to him complaining.

They both walked side by side. Ones eyes focused infront and the other down at her foot.