sneek out?

Kinako stabbed the spoon in to the soup. Her anger taking over recalling the seen from yesterday. " Please reselect a bodyguard for me" her mouth finally spoke.

" Dear I know how mad you are but tsurugi is one of the best fighters in our kingdom. But what he did was indeed wrong. I told him to not act like himself but I guess he just doesn't like us after all" the queen said as she sighed.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

" Easy for them to say. They didn't know how scared I was all alone in the dark..... But I guess I was the one to say act normal. " Kinako wondered her mind as she stopped in front of a tree. She sat down under the shade and pulled her legs to a hug. " I miss home. I want to go back" she staired into the ground. Green grass moved by the wind. Her eyes moved up to see the sky but....

A young knight with blue hair sitting on the window reading a book. His amber eyes into the book. His blue hair controlled by the wind. Kinako staired into the knight. His looks was one thing he had.

The knight turned the page and continued to read as his eye ball went through every word. The leaf landed on the book as the knight closed it along with his eyes. He rested his heads back in the window.

Kinako just staired into him until his eyes met hers. " He saw me" kinako thought as she released the way she was sitting. That lonely position was not a way for a princess to sit. She quickly got up and started walking.

" Oi princess" she heard him call. She turned as the boy jumped from the window and landed on the ground safely...sadly for her.

" What?" She asked having a tint of anger in her face. " Are you here to apologize?"

" Apologize?... What for?"  His amber eyes showed a confused expression as the princess frowred. " Ah my deepest apologies princess" the knight bowed.

' he definitely deosnt know. I just know it' her mind thought as she asked. " For what?"

His silence proved it. " I can't believe a guy like you was appointed as my bodyguard" her anger deepened as she turned.  " Same feeling here. Why do I have to babysit a princess from a I don't know where" she heard him say in his lazy voice.

" Shut up servent. I bet 7000$ if that behaviour of yours didn't kill you" the princess pointed at his chest. " I bet my name on it if your married princess didn't kick you out off the palace in 2 days" he said with his dry voice.

" What did you say!" She shouted as she realized her behaviour and calmed down. For some reason when he's around she couldn't keep her cool at all. He annoyed her. She turned and started walking. ' such annoying princess' tsurugi thought as he followed her into her room.

A week passed and the princess visited the lake daily and was left there alone daily as well. She didn't meet temma once during the week. He was busy and she was bored. With nothing to do she just staired off the window like any other day.

" Is today a festival?" She asked not turning. " Ah? Yeah... That was today wasn't it" the boy behind her said. " What's a festival like?" She asked as she turned to face him.

" Whats it like you ask? Have you never been to one?" The knight asked. " I was never aloud to go outside so I don't know" she said having a tint of sadness in her voice but soon turned to a joyful one. " Say let's sneak out today"

" Princess there is a limit to your jokes you know" the knight sighed. " I wasn't joking. Come with me " her voice still filled with excitement sounded like a death sentence to the blue haired knight.  " I don't want to die yet"

" If you don't come I'll just sneak out myself but if I get hurt or killed" she smirked with a pause and gave him a fake sparkling smile " either way you are dead anyway"