chapter 9

Tsurugi sat at the edge and looked towards the river. He took a bite of the bread he had in his hands.

Someone sat next to him while asking " what are you doing?" . " Eating" tsurugi answered as temma frowed. " I know that. I was asking about what you were thinking about?" Temma said as tsurugi looked at him. " No I'm positive you were asking what I was doing"

" No I said thinking" temma again said.
" No it was doing"
" I asked the question. I know what I asked"
" I heard it a second ago and answered it too"

They both then glared at each other before turning his face to the other side. " So much for trying to start a conversation" tsurugi heard temma whisper.

" I don't need to speak with idiots" tsurugi said as temma puffed " is that so. Me too. I would rather talk to a monkey than you "

" Weren't you the one who started talking to me?" Tsurugi pointed as temma had no words.

Then they both face the other direction not looking at each other at all. " I was thinking about some stuff" temma heard as he turned to tsurugi. " So now your going to answer"

" Oh forget it" tsurugi stood up and walked away with his beard.
Temma also just sat where he was and didn't looked at the annoyed prince.

" Ah.... I can never get along with that guy" they both thought at once.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Kinako was walking along the garden.

Flash back.

She slowly walked into her room and closed the door. " What a jerk. Of course I felt something. I'm not stupid. The feelings I have for tsurugi is love. That much I know." Kinako said as she sat in her bed.  " But why was prince  shindou say those things. I just carried out his convenience his way so I won't get in trouble but it was obvious that he was trying to convince me that I don't like tsurugi.... Though prince shindou didn't look like a bad guy" kinako paused as the door opened revealing the king of rimon.

End of flashbacks

Kinako touched a rose and felt the red pedal. " I didn't ask you I was asking him" kinako heard temmas voice. " Oh great now your mad at me for that stupid thing" tsurugi's voice no doubt about it. Kinako hide behind the bushes.

" No I'm not. I obviously said thinking" temma said as tsurugi looked a side looked tired. " We are not going back to this conversation"

" You two" suddenly prince shindou came between them. " May I remind you that you two are high blood lines and should not be arguing"

" See." Temma pointed. " Now we are talking to a prince" temma mocked tsurugi. " Hey I didn't ask to be promoted knight to Prince" tsurugi shot back.

" Well the job deosent fit you " temma took a step forward. " Be my guest and say that to the Eden kings face" tsurugi took a step as well.

" Oh come one guys. Stop acting like 5 year old. You guys are 18 arn't you" shindou said as tsurugi and temma froze before turning to shindou. " What happened to your prince style talking" tsurugi pointed.

" Yeah now that I'm hearing this you actually sounds like a young teenage guy" temma said as shindou had a thought. " I'm only one year older than you two "

" No way" the youngers said at once. " What are you surprised for? ! How old did you think I was?" Shindou asked as tsurugi's and temmas faces turned cold as they both answers at once " 49 and  + "

" Ok now I'm mad" shindou then started chasing the boys as temmas turned to run but was pulled by someone and thrown to shindou. They both froze for a second. Temma then looked at the running former knight. " You betrayer" he shouted.