PART 2

Goon 1: we have to make him learn a lesson badly.

Goon 2: this Shashi Gupta, tortured us a lot, now this time we will not sit silently.

Goon 3: I heard he have one daughter and that to mad one, what if we kidnap her and ask money from him?

Goon 1: we don't need money, we need revenge, now his daughter will pay for his mistakes.

Goon 2: but how to kidnap her, they never leave her alone in home itself then forget about coming out.

Goon 1: we have to plan something else, we will decide in two or three days OK?

Goons nodded and went from there, Shashi Gupta is not that good businessman, he build his company cheating poor people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEELAM NIVAS:

Arnav is sitting outside of his home and thinking something when someone closed his eyes from
behind.

Arnav: Di…

Anjali: [smiling] how every time you will get to know that I am the one who closed your eyes?

Arnav: you're only one person who do like this, and this bracelet in your hand tell me that you're here.

Anjali: hmm… what my Chote thinking then? I know if anything is there then only you will sit here like this. So tell me what happened?

Arnav: leave it Di, you can't fulfill that wish of mine.

Arnav knowingly said this, because then only she will hear what he wanted to say, then she will make promise that she will fulfill that.

Anjali: OK tell me what my Chote want? I will fulfill that today itself.

Arnav: leave it, you can't fulfill that.

Anjali: uffo!!! Till now I fulfilled every wish right? Then I will fulfill this Wish also I Promise.

Arnav smiled hearing I Promise, he happily turned towards her and hugged her and asked innocently.

Arnav: really? You will do that?

Anjali: anything for my Chote, and stop making this drama like Dad. Tell me what you want?

Arnav: remember you promised me?

Anjali: OK baba I promise on you that I will fulfill your Wish, fine now??

Arnav: OK then hear, I Want My Jijaji. That to this year only.

Anjali was shocked and seeing Arnav's face only…

Anjali: but your career…..

Arnav: don't forget you promised on me, you have to fulfill this. [Seriously] Di I know you worried about me, but that doesn't mean that you ignore your life. I want you be settled in your marriage, please Di for your Chote.

Anjali: [making Joke] I know you want to send me soon because you wanted to eat All Halwa made by Maa right??

Arnav: [smiling] yes..I love Halwa, anything for that.

Anjali slapped him playfully on his head and both started to smile, seeing them Neelam and Ankhur are happy, finally!!! She agreed.

Anjali: OK I will say to Baba and Maa to search a Jija for you, Happy?

Arnav: super happy, thank you Di.

Anjali: [kissing on his forehead] anything for My baby Bro.

Saying this she came inside the home, she saw her parents sitting silently like they don't know what happened in outside.

Anjali: don't need to pretend Baba, I know this is all planned by you all. I am ready for marriage.

Neelam: really?? I am so happy today, thank you Anju.

Ankhur: [making face] this is not fair Anju, when we said you denied, but when Your Chote asked this and you got ready to marry, this is partiality.

Anjali: Baba this drama na Your Chote also learned from you, and yes I Love My Chote so much, more than you. Anything for him.

Neelam: I will make sweet today, and also inform boy side people to come day after tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUPTA MANSION:

Shashi: [in call] what?? How can you say like that? [Pause] Don't think about money. [Pause] What??

After this he angrily throw the mobile to nearest wall.

Shashi: [self-talk] how can they say like that? My daughter will soon recover, I will take her to
world's best doctor.

Garima: your illegal work is something that this can't be happen, whom you made cry Na their bad omen came on my daughter, only because of you.

Shashi: can you shut up Garima? Here I am finding solutions and you making negative comments on that.

Garima: what truth is there, I am saying that only, for your illegal business my daughter is
suffering. Thank God before she see this reality of you then She hates you from heart Mr. Shashi Gupta.

Khushi: [coming to them] what's going on Mamma, why you scolding my Dad?

Shashi: nothing Gudiya, wo... I didn't had breakfast na that's Why your Mamma scolding me.

Khushi: you know dad, I learned a poem today,

Shashi: [caressing her head] really? Which one Gudiya?

Khushi: Twinkle twinkle little star, how are wonder what you are.

Khushi started to sing this song standing on the dining table, Garima eyes filled with tears and Shashi also gulped his pain in his throat.

Khushi: [completing song] how's this?

Shashi: [clapping] wow, my Gudiya is so intelligent? What you want as Reward?

Khushi: I want one drawing book and color pencils to draw.

Shashi nodded and Khushi happily went to her room. Shashi remembered how she asked the
gift when she came first in college. She asked brand new Scotty for her and now see drawing book and color pencils?

Garima: you not believing that she's our same Khushi who asked you once a brand new Scotty?

Saying this she went inside the temple room crying, this is daily routine in Gupta Mansion.

Garima: [folding her hand in front of God] do some magic Bhagwan, I can't see her like that. Please do something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EXAM HALL:

Lavanya: hey Arnav last paper, I heard some boy coming to see Di, is it true?

Arnav: yes, is it needed now, in 15 minutes exam start, study the book.

Lavanya: oh come on Arnav, in 6th month I not studied then how can I study in 15 minutes?

Arnav: whom I am saying this, anyway leave me alone that I can revise.

Lavanya: don't worry this time also you're the Topper again. And after that Joining Job and marriage.

Arnav: you know only marriage thing only, that's Why uncle is finding groom for you.

Lavanya: I know that, but I Love you after marriage also.

Arnav: you're mad, totally mad. You need to consult a doctor before marriage.

Saying this he went inside the exam hall. Lavanya is care free girl, who doesn't bother much about anything, she loves to annoy Arnav more saying I Love you to him. Her family member also know this and they think she wants to irritate Arnav and it's true also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EVENING:

Boy side came to see Anjali, his name is Ruhan Roy, software engineer. He liked Anjali very much and Raizada's have very good reputation in the society.

All neighborhood talked about them, most importantly about Anjali and Arnav, because they are not other types of people who roam around the city with Friends, Anjali also work and come back to Home directly, and Arnav is all favorite person in their area.

Ruhan: see aunty, I don't have anyone in this world, so if you want to ask anything then you can ask me directly.

Ankhur: what about your home beta?

Ruhan: I am working in software company, and I own small 2BHK apartment. It's my own.

They Very much liked Ruhaan and they asked Anjali about this, Anjali saw Arnav about his opinion and said Yes.

Arnav: Jiju is super cool Di, he will suits you.

The marriage fixed with Ruhaan, Ankhur sitting in the hall and calculating the money.

Neelam: we kept money on her name na? We will withdraw that money.

Ankhur: what if it get shortage? We have around 3 lacs in her account.

Neelam: we will use Chote’s money, simple.

Ankhur: we kept for his career.

Arnav: [ coming to them] nothing is important to me other than Di, you guys made me educated, I can earn my money and I have that capability that I will take care of you both also, this money you spend on Di’s marriage, don't tell her about this, she will deny.

They saw Anjali coming so they became silent, Anjali came and seeing their faces and said….

Anjali: Baba, Ruhaan came to meet us, he's telling he wants to talk something important. Ankhur thought maybe for dowry he came, if Anjali hear this then she will slap Ruhaan then and
there. All came out and sitting…

Ruhaan: I want to talk something important, that's why I came.

Ankhur: Anju make some coffee for him beta.

Ankhur don't want Anjali hear anything about dowry thing, Anjali nodded and going when Ruhaan said…

Ruhaan: you also stay here, it's important for you also.

Ankhur: [in mind] arre!!!! Bhai, you want slap from her that you stopping her.

Ruhaan: actually I am saying ki, I want a simple marriage, I don't have anyone, so if you guys want to then call your relatives I don't mind…. But marriage should be simple and about
dowry…. I don't need anything from you guys, just I want your Anju be my wife nothing else.

Anjali was super happy hearing this, she wanted her life partner be simple and understanding person.

Anjali: I too want simple marriage.

Ankhur: oh my god, I thought something else, leave it, if you both want simple marriage then we don't have any objections.

Ruhaan: you decide date of engagement and inform me also, from now on you're my father and
mother. Think about you guys doing your elder son marriage.

Ankhur stood up and hugged Ruhaan, he asked many people about how Ruhaan is every person said only one thing Humble and Very good human being.

Neelam: we just waiting for my mother… I mean Chote's Nani, when she come na we will fix a date.

Ruhaan: wow, Nani? I am eagerly waiting for her.

Arnav: Jiju….. don't be serious in front of her, otherwise she will reject you saying You're Boring Person.

All started to smile, after having lunch in Neelam Nivas. Ruhaan bid bye to them. Ruhaan thought he's very lucky to have a family like this.