PART 42

Manik is sitting on the chair and waiting for Someone’s call. His wait is over when he got the call.

Manik: yes Boss, as you said our plan is going on the same route. Mr. Gupta completely under control.

Person: Good, what about Khushi??

Manik: she's behaving strange, I mean two boys are staying in Gupta house and blood is boiling.

Person: don't worry much. At the last she will be yours. I know in anger you harmed her. But I know how much you love her.

Manik: but I can't understand that what she did to you?? I mean Khushi is innocent in all this right??

Person: Don't ask me personal questions. You're my favorite one that's why I'm not harming you after asking about my personal life.

Manik: Sorry Boss, next time I will remember this.

Saying that he hang up the call. Manik took long breath after the call.

GUPTA HOUSE

Garima: what are you saying?? You want to shift to apartment?? But why??

Arnav: Mother in-law, as you know we can't stay here more. Guest comes for two days not for long. I don't want to trouble you guys. That's why we're staying in apartment.

Garima: but that will be burden for you Arnav. Because just now you both started your career.

Arnav: A man earns more only when he have strong reason. And that is Responsibilities. I want to handle my responsibilities Sasuma. Please encourage us.

Aman: If you feel like dancing then come to our Apartment. We will rock it.

Aman joked and Garima lightly slapped him and smiled. She said ok. Garima held Aman's ear and twisted “You be in your limits, Lavanya is staying with you it doesn't mean to cross your limits”.

Aman: Aucu!! Mother in-law what are you doing?? You breaking my perfect ear.

Arnav smiling to see them. Garima left his ear and Aman is rubbing his ear.

Aman: this is not fair Mother in-law, you're not saying anything to Arnav.

Arnav: that because I have license with me. I can do anything Khushi is my Wife.

Aman made puppy dog face and all started to laugh loudly when Shashi came inside. He didn't dared to see Khushi.

Shashi: what's going on?? Having fun time??

Aman: Ya, actually this is last night here so catching the moment.

Shashi: oh you guys going back??

Garima: No…. They're shifting to new apartment.

Shashi nodded his head and went to his room. Arnav is seeing awkwardness in between Khushi and Shashi. He's thinking something when Garima said….

Garima: ok, Khushi help Arnav to pack his bag. And Lavanya you to Aman. I will make something to eat.

All nodded and going towards their respective rooms. Arnav forgot his mobile on dining table that's why he came back to take that. When he's going he heard Shashi talking in phone…

Shashi: Yes Manik, they're going today. Now you happy?? Don't irritate me so much. Khushi already making my life hell here and above your torture.

Arnav was shocked to Hear this. He very well know now that who's this Manik. He wanted to go from there but what next he heard shook his entire world….