PART 35

Arnav and Khushi came down and having breakfast with family. Both are exchanging glances.

Khushi: Maa, I have some work… so I will be late.

Neelam: Ok Doll, but come soon. In this city you also have enemies.

Khushi nodded her head. Arnav is sitting opposite to her so he stretched his leg towards Khushi and tickling to her leg. But not getting any reaction from Khushi. She's having her breakfast normally. Nani is seeing Arnav and said…..

Nani: Wrong Direction Chote.

Hearing this Arnav take back his leg. Actually his leg touched to Nani. All are seeing Nani for why she said wrong direction.

Anjali: What Wrong Direction Nani??

Nani: haa… nothing. It's between me and my Chote.

Khushi also seeing them in confusion and signaling Arnav like “what happened??”. Arnav nodded his head as Nothing.

Khushi excused from them and went out of Shantivan.

ARSHI ROOM

Aman: what?? Really she remember all the things Arnie??

Arnav: yes Aman, yesterday night she confessed this. But she said she have some incomplete work. She want to complete that. Till then she can't accept me as her husband publicly.

Aman: thank God, at least she accepted you as her husband, that matters here Arnie. Leave her to complete her work.

Arnav: I have another doubt in my mind Aman.

Aman: what was that??

Arnav: is she accepting me because I helped her in her bad time or she really Loves me??

Aman: what?? How can you think like that Arnie. Off course she loves you. You not observed her glances towards you??

Arnav: I want she accept me as I am not like she's doing some favour because I saved her life.

Aman: Uffo!!! Duffer, when you became so unromantic in this matter?? In all your stories you're very romantic.

Arnav: Shut up! You also started something with Lav?

Aman: what?? Oh Man I just engaged and you're married.

Arnav: is anywhere written that you have to do That after marriage.

Aman raised his eyebrows hearing this and Arnav smirked seeing him.

Arnav: leave this, Khushi said the fire accident is not just accident it's purposely done by someone.

Aman: who else will be rather than that idiot Sameer.

Arnav: if he's behind this then before leaving to Mumbai we have to do something to this idiot.

Aman: don't worry I will arrange that. Just tell me when and where?

Arnav: Khushi is handling this case if we do something than she will arrest us instead of that Sameer.

Aman: that also true. When wife is police officer then husband have to stop his activities.

Arnav: but we know he's very dangerous. We will go on our way without informing Khushi.

Aman nodded and they started their planning to trap Sameer.

OTHER SIDE

Nihal: are you sure ma'am?? Why I am telling is he's very dangerous person. We can't go there without our force.

Khushi: you're forgetting that we're police Nihal.

Nihal: no ma'am, sometimes we have to go according to situation.