PART 34

Arnav and Khushi sitting near pool side Arnav is sleeping on Khushi's lap and starring her. Khushi caressing his hairs.

Arnav: I desperately waiting for this moment to come. Finally it's happened.

Khushi: I have to go back to Mumbai Arnav. After finishing this I will go.

Arnav's face dropped hearing this “ is it necessary to go there??” Arnav asked.

Khushi: yes. I said you I have some work to finish. I thought finishing that case I will come back to you. But here everything is changed. You're My weakness Arnav. I can't see you in agony.

Arnav: don't worry, we will go to Mumbai. I have some contract to finish. Aman already kept them in queue.

Khushi: but still two days time is there. I have to finish the case here.

Arnav: which case??

Khushi: actually, I have some doubt… that incident happened in our Old house it's not accident. Someone knowingly done this.

Arnav stood up from her lap and seeing her shockingly.

Khushi: yes Arnav. I don't know who's that person. But I promise soon will find that person.

Arnav is thinking something deeply. He also doubting Sameer for this accident.

MUMBAI

Person: how dare you?? You don't Know where she went??

Shashi: I don't know. I just know that she gone on secret duty. She will come back after two days.

Person: is she's in Delhi?? Again went there to search that family??

Shashi: we don't know anything about that Family. Above all she not remember anything about that.

Person: don't underestimate Khushi. She's more dangerous when lose her patience. I am thinking that why she not taking any action against you?? Or she's plotting against you..

Shashi: she don't have any proof against me. That's why she's silent.

Person: she's silent then definitely she's planning something which you don't know. I can feel it that she almost reached her destination.

Shashi: now what to do?? How to come out from this problems??

Person: you don't have any shame on you asking this?? First bring her to me then only I can think what to do next. Remember Shashi Gupta. I want Khushi with any cost. If she not became mine then before Khushi do something to you… I will finish you.

Shashi: you know how's she?? It's impossible to touch even forget about getting her here. You want Khushi right? Then you think how Make her yours.

Person: you're such cruel man. Anyway I will get her by my own. But the deal is cancelled between us. Give back my money to me.

Shashi: which Money?? I don't have any money now. Khushi stopped every bank cash withdrawal. Almost all my property is on her name then Money also belong to her.

Person: then I will not give you that property which is located in center of city. It will be sale in Crs.

Shashi: for that property I murdered money people. O will not give you permission that Easily to send that land get that.

Person: don't show me your this attitude. I am not going to hear anything. Soon the real owner come to Mumbai to get his property. I will see how you will stop it.

SHANTIVAN

Khushi wake up and saw Arnav still sleeping on the bed. She's admiring him. She's so much in Love with him that she will do anything for him. She kissed on his forehead and went inside washroom. When she went inside Nani came to their room and saw Arnav still sleeping.