PART 38

Next morning Arnav got ready to go somewhere when Azaan came to meet him to RM. Seeing Azaan here Khushi is happy that he came for the first time to her home.

Khushi: what a surprise!! You here?? Azaan Come na.

Arnav smiled and went inside to take his wallet. Azaan came with a postmortem report.

Khushi: what's written in the postmortem report??

Azaan: it's weird, he died because of Heart Attack. He's so fit then also he died of Heart Attack.

Khushi: Strange!!

Azaan: and there is no trace of wounds on his body.

Khushi: is died because of us. I mean maybe he have information about that we're arresting him.

Azaan: he's a criminal Khushi, these things are common for them. This case turned totally in different side.

Khushi: so it's closed then?? Because it's not murder then we have to close this case.

Azaan: I already submitted that report. Leave this, you guys don't have tradition to greet your guests?? Kya Yaar, one cup coffee bhi nai pucha tumne.

Khushi: sorry, in case report I forgot. You wait here k will come.

Khushi went towards Kitchen to make something for Azaan. Here in room Arnav is searching his wallet.

Arnav: where I kept my wallet??

He's still searching when Azaan said “Kahi Yeh To Nahi Dhund rahe ASR?? [Is these thing you're searching??]”. Arnav turned towards the door and saw Azaan.

Azaan: can I come inside??

Arnav: off course, come Azaan.

Azaan came inside and handed the wallet to Arnav. He's seeing confusingly because he don't know where he lost his wallet.

Azaan: this I got from the Sameer guest house. You yesterday went there??

Arnav: Yes, to warn him I went there. But he's not listening to me. Before I say something to him, I saw you guys. Thought to not interfere because you know Khushi. That's why I left from there.

Azaan: thanks to God that he died of Heart Attack, otherwise direct doubt comes on you and Khushi not think twice to arrest you. Because she's very honest police officer.

Arnav nodded and said thanks to him. Azaan went out and Arnav smirked seeing the Azaan and his wallet.

Arnav: You will Get My Clarity When you have that much Quality in you.

He came down and saw all are sitting in hall. Neelam is talking with Azaan. He also came and sat with them.

Azaan: so…. When you guys coming to Mumbai??

Arnav: Tomorrow, I think everything is finished here for what we came.

Neelam: everything means??

Khushi and Arnav seeing each other face. They didn't informed them about accident and death of Sameer.

Arnav: Maa, You remember Sameer??

Neelam: Ya, whom you and Aman beated him badly right??

Arnav: yes, he's the one who burned our house Maa and yesterday he was dead because of Heart Attack.

Khushi: we got arrest warrant on his name. But before we arrest him he's dead.

Neelam: he always have bad opinion on my Chote. God give him peace.