PART 48

Aman: Trust me Arnie, I didn't touched Khushi. I swear on you.

FK: don't make fake promise Aman, I never thought you will do this to me.

Lavanya: Shut up Khushi, don't raise your voice on my fiance. I don't care what Arnie or you thinks about Aman, but I trust him.

FK saw Lavanya and thinking in her mind “Kya Deet Hai Ye Ladki? She's trusting Aman!!”.

Lavanya: if you have problems with us then tell me directly we will go from here…. No need to put false allegation on him.

Hearing Lavanya's words Arnav was shocked and said “No one going out from this Apartment, this apartment equally yours also Aman”.

FK: what are you saying Arnav?? He tried to misbehave with me and you're supporting him to stay here??

Arnav: Aman you go inside your room and Khushi you also please go inside.

FK: where this person is present I'm not going to stay. Get that???

Lavanya: then fine who's stopping you?? Go to your maternity home.

FK: oh really?? Why should I?? I'm legally his wife not like you….. you're staying with him without proper Marriage.

Lavanya angrily pointed her finger to FK and said “don't you dare to comment on my personal matter, I'm karate player… one punch and your bones will broke”. Hearing this FK stepped back.

Arnav: Everybody just stop it!!

Arnav said loudly and Lavanya also stepped back from FK, otherwise till now at least one punch will land on FK’s cheek. Aman just standing hanging his head down…… he don't know how to prove his innocence.

Arnav held Aman's hand and went outside with him. Lavanya glaring Khushi….

FK: see…. He dragged him out, now what you waiting for?? Go and pack your bags.

Lavanya: I think you should go for eye check-up, they went out because Arnav know that Aman will not do something like that. That's why he's supporting him…. Otherwise he will be here with you not with Aman. I'm not angry that you putting allegation on Aman….. I'm angry because you're hurting Arnie in this process…..

What he not done for you, from mentally disabled girl he made you. You're standing here only because of him. I thought you genuinely love Arnie….. but I'm wrong. When I know you not love Arnie then i myself kick you out of his life.

FK: for your kind information…. He's my husband.

Lavanya: So?? Already near one year passed to your Marriage. We will get divorce easily.

FK is fuming in anger hearing this. She angrily went inside her room. Lavanya took long breath after this and came out and searching for Arnav and Aman.

ARSHI ROOM

FK: idiot girl, she's threatening me!!! She don't know what I'm capable of doing. This Arnav trust that Aman more than his wife?? Then how idiot this Khushi is?? Don't know how she's staying with these people.

She's thinking about that when she got the call. She closed her eyes seeing the caller name…

FK: Iss idiot ko Abhi Call Karna tha?? [Why this idiot calling me now??].

Person: you got proofs??

FK: still no, that Azaan also don't know where these proofs are.

Person: you're on this mission to bring proofs, not to romance with him.