PART 53

Khushi saw Arnav tensed, she came to him and asked “what happened?? Is something came up?”.

Arnav don't know how to say this to her… whether is it good for her or not. But seeing her he said…..

Arnav: Vikram Kidnapped Your Mother!!

Khushi was shocked hearing this. She's not moving nor saying anything. Arnav cupped her face and said “please Khushi, don't take stress we will bring your mother I promise”. Seeing them serious all came to them and shocked to hear that Garima is kidnapped by Vikram.

Azaan: what?? How's this possible?? I mean Aunty!! But why her??

Khushi: because in past He loved Mamma and she rejected him.

Aman; how you get to know Arnie??

Arnav: he called me and said that he kidnapped her. He also said to bring Khushi with us. Otherwise he will harm Mother in-law.

Azaan: nothing going to happen Khushi, please in this situation you don't take stress.

Zarah: Yes Azaan is right, that person is too dangerous. He said bring you right? I will go with them instead you. He will not get to know.

Aman: I think it will be risky Zarah, because he know you very well.

Zarah: you guys also Know Khushi very well then also you didn't recognized me that I'm not khushi. At least For some hour we can distract him right??

Azaan: she's right, we don't know what he planned for us. Vikram don't know that Zarah is with us.

Arnav: Khushi, say something baby. Don't lose hope. Please Khushi.

Khushi have tears in her eyes…. She is too shocked to hear all this. Before she faint Arnav held her in his arms. All are shocked and tensed seeing her like that. She's very strong woman…. But when it's comes to on mother or children every strong person will be weak.

Arnav: Aman…. Call doctor.

Neelam: what's going on here? We're not getting anything Chote.

Aman: please Aunty don't ask anything now. You will not understand and to explain this is not right time.

Azaan called Nihal and said him to track Shashi Gupta and Mayank. Zarah is worried seeing all this. She's determined that she will help them in this matter.

Zarah: I will get ready as Khushi, please can you arrange one Mangalsutra for me.

Azaan saw her confusingly and said “why Mangalsutra??”.

Zarah; because Vikram know that I give respect to Mangalsutra and no matter what I will not wear that before marriage.

Azaan: then why you wearing that??

Zarah: Sometime we have to do something which we don't like… for someone. Here we have to think about Khushi. Somewhere I'm also related for this situation. So I will help. If I wore Mangalsutra then he will definitely not recognize me as Zarah.

Azaan nodded and doctor came to check Khushi. Arnav was tensed and anger is building in him. Doctor came and said “because of shock she fainted, don't worry take care of her”. Saying that she left. Arnav caressing her hair and said “I promise Khushi I will not leave that person with any cost. He will pay for everything”.

Arnav was not ready to leave Khushi but situation is out of his control. As per plan Arnav is ready with Zarah…. Once Arnav got confused seeing Zarah she's perfectly copied Khushi.

Azaan: be careful….. he's very Dangerous. We will wait for your signal from a distance.

Arnav and Zarah nodded. Arnav said his mother to take care of Khushi. They said him to don't worry about that.