PART 40

Khushi and Lavanya is sleeping in Khushi's room. They are very tired that's why they slept soon. Arnav is roaming in his room from here and there. He don't know why sleep is far away from him. He's standing in front of Window and looking outside folding his hands across to chest.

Arnav: From tomorrow onwards life going to change. I will prove myself and i will keep my Khushi happy always. Her happiness is my first priority. I have to work more than my comfort Zone….. because Comfort Zone Is a Very Beautiful Place, But Nothing Grows There.

Life is very awful in Khushi's life. I will never leave that Person who tortured Khushi. This is my promise.. she may not say about those persons. But I will find them with any cost. You will Heal Khushi, It Just Take Time.

Khushi's is getting sweat while sleeping, that horrible incident haunting her in dream again. She started blabbering…. She can see her friend saying her to Run….

“Run Khushi!! Run, They will Catch You”

Khushi: Somebody Help!! Please Help me, They will kill me.

Hearing Khushi voice Lavanya wake up and shocked seeing Khushi's condition. She remembered the Diwali incident. She came out of room and banging Arnav's door. Arnav is awake so he opened the door and shocked seeing panic Lavanya.

Arnav: what happened?? Why you scared Lav??

Lavanya: Arnie, come soon. Khushi having nightmares again. She's started to act like Diwali incident.

Hearing this Arnav was shocked and ran towards Khushi room. Lav wakes up Aman and Garima. Arnav came and Hugged Khushi tightly in his embrace.

Arnav: Doll, see I'm here… Your Prince Charming is here. It just a dream. Khushi.

Khushi: “Don't Hit me with this hammer, please I beg you”.

Arnav closed his eyes in agony. Garima is crying to see Khushi like that. She didn't saw her Gudiya like this.

Garima: what happening to her?? Devi Mayya please don't take my Gudiya's happiness.

Arnav: Aman, go and bring medicine from my bag which Dr. Batra prescribed.

Aman ran to Arnav's room and brought medicine. Aman injected the injection and made Khushi relax. Arnav kissed on her forehead and made her sleep on the bed.

Aman: why this happened now again?? She's all right in evening. Suddenly what happened to her??

Garima: Again means??

Lavanya: in Diwali Time this incident happened aunty. That time also Khushi is so vulnerable that she's out of control.

Garima closed her mouth with her hands hearing this. Before she sit on the floor Aman held her. All are sitting on the floor in Khushi's room.

Arnav: this happened because someone is following her from airport. Like I said in the evening. That's why she remembered that horrible incident.

Aman: what happened exactly to her Mother in-law. Please don't hide we have all rights to know about her.

Arnav held Garima’s both hands and said “please Mother in-law, don't hide”.

Garima nodded and started to tell about Khushi's life before that horrible incident.

Garima: the Khushi you're seeing now is totally opposite of my Old Gudiya. She's very fashion freak and most desirable girl in her college days. Her short hairs, short dresses and that look on her face something that anyone can fall in love with her. You know she's have a so much Attitude in her that, that makes her even beautiful with that attitude.