PART 41

Khushi: Thank you so much for bringing me here Azaan. You don't know how much Heart is in peace.

Azaan: Don't thank me Khushi, it's ASR, who requested me to arrange this. Really he cares for you.

Khushi: really?? Arnav said you to do this?? But he don't know about Manisha right??

Azaan: well, in Diwali some incident happened when you're not normal. He said you blabbering some of your friend name. So he asked me about Manisha.

Khushi: See, he's doing everything for me, what I did for him?? Nothing.

Azaan: it's not any formal relationship where you have to do something for each other. You both are Husband and Wife Khushi and doing things for each other's happiness is common in this relationship. And in this relationship no one ask his/her partner to do the same for him/her.

Khushi: True, He sacrificed many things for me Azaan. He was with me when my own father is plotting to kill me. I don't know when Arnav get to know the real culprits what he will do.

Azaan slowly whispered himself that “Ya, he looks simple but in deep down he's very dangerous”.

Khushi: you said something??

Azaan: No, ASR said drop you safely to your home. He went of his event. Shall we go??

Khushi: after you.

Azaan: before going from here I want to know about that person who's behind you like a shadow.

Khushi: Azaan, not now. I will tell you some other time.

Azaan: No Khushi, it's very important for me to know that person. Please……

Khushi: his name is Manik. He's the one whom we saw him that night. Shashi Gupta involved in this with him.

Azaan: how you know him?? When this happened??

Khushi: when you gone for training that time this incident happened. I don't know him personally. But that incident made us Know to each other.

Azaan is seeing her keenly and he's not ready to hear that now.

Khushi: He's My Ex-Boyfriend.

Azaan closed his eyes hearing this. He's guessing and that comes to true.

Azaan: then ASR have all rights to know this Khushi. Please don't hide it from him.

Khushi: I'm not hiding Azaan, I will tell him. I know he will understand me. But, You don't know his temper. If he get to know Manik is the one who tortured me then he will not think a second before killing him. And you don't know the power of that Manik Azaan. He's very dangerous.

Azaan: my mind is not working Khushi, Seriously you Loved Him?? Unbelievable. The girl who I know not fell in love with that easily.

Khushi: I'm not fell in love with him. It just a attraction. When I know he's not good person I stopped talking with him.

Azaan: when you met him?? And where?? You know how serious this matter is?? It can break your relationship with ASR Khushi.

**

OTHER SIDE

Manik: why you not informed me that Two boys are staying in your home?? Who are they??

Shashi: they are our relatives. Now I have to ask you who can stay in my home and who not??

Shashi angrily asked him. This is too much to handle him.

Shashi: I agreeing every word is doesn't matter you to interfere in my personal life. Don't pressurize me to change my mind.