PART 29

Garima brought Arnav and Aman Home, She introduced To Ramu Kaka and Said.

Garima: you can trust him, he’s our side. [Showing Arnav Garima said “ Ramu Kaka he’s our Damad Arnav Singh Raizada”. Ramu Kaka is happy seeing him. He kept his hand on Arnav’s head and blessed him a good life.

Aman: no one introducing me….. This not fair Aunty.

Garima: wait…. I am going to introduce you. But you said it first. Anyway Ramu Kaka he’s Gudiya’s Devar Aman Mathur.

Ramu Kaka blessed him also. Garima showed them their room.

Aman: Aunty can i get separate room?? Because i don’t want to become Bakra in between Miyya and Biwi. you Know they can see each other any time in this mansion.

Garima smiled and nodded her head. She showed him his room and came down to make some snacks for them. After freshen Up Arnav and Aman came down and sat on the sofa.

Garima: what happened?? Why you both are sitting silently??

Aman: what to do?? Khushi Bhabhi is not here, so we’re bore.

Garima: that’s all? Come we will dance?

Arnav and Aman are shocked hearing this. They are looking her in stun mode. Garima collected her saree pallu and inserted in her waist and ready to dance. Arnav and Aman smiling seeing her.

Other side Khushi came to Gupta Mansion. She stopped feeling cold air around her. Before she guess she can hear loud music from mansion. She’s confused hearing loud music.

Khushi: What Happened to Mamma?? She’s listening music!!!

She hurriedly came inside and shocked seeing Arnav and Aman here that to they’re dancing with Garima.

Garima Started to move slowly and Arnav came towards her singing the lyrics.

Sunn Baby Teri Deadly Hai Walk Ni [Listen baby, Your walk is deadly]

Garima Moving her Waist towards Arnav and he’s pointing her waist.

Tere Thumke Bhi Karte Hain Talk Ni… Talk Ni… Talk Ni… [Even the shake of Your waist seems to be talking]

For next line Aman came towards Garima singing same lines and Garima dancing seeing Aman.

Sunn Baby Teri Deadly Hai Walk Ni [Listen baby, Your walk is deadly]

Tere Thumke Bhi Karte Hain Talk Ni [Even the shake of Your waist seems to be talking]

Garima is standing in between Arnav and Aman and dancing .. Sunn Baby Teri Deadly Hai Walk Ni [Listen baby, Y
JustBhi Karte Hain Talk Ni [Even the shake of Your waist seems to be talking]

Arnav and Aman singing the next line and showing their eyes to see her.

Ho Dil Kare Dekhi Jaaun Teri Ore My heart wants to look at You all the time Tu Nazrein Mila Toh Sahi Just ke a gaze with mine (my gaze)

Arnav and Aman kept their hand on Their heart and showing her that they are ready to even die for. Dil Diya Hai Jaan Bhi Tujhe Denge (x2) I’ve given You my heart, I will also give You my life

Imagine real dance move from the Movie for next line, Garima is in between them.

Tu Ik Vaari Aa To Sahi Just come to me once Dil Diya Hai Jaan Bhi Tujhe Denge I’ve given You my heart, I will also give You my life.