2: Bumped into each other

Songhyun's POV

The next day when I woke up, I quickly get dressed and went out to buy a dress and a pair of high heels. My mum handed me her black card before I left the house.

I went to a shopping complex nearby. After I bought a dress and a pair of high heels, I went to buy some books. Before that, I had bought some albums for my mum as she told me to.

I bought some books that I'm interested in. When I was about walked to the counter to pay, I bumped into someone.

"Ouch..."

The person was wearing sunglasses, books and albums were scattered everywhere on the floor. He stood up and asks, "Umm...I'm sorry. Can you stand?" He offered me his hand. I hold it and stand up. He picked up the books and albums. He handed me my books while I pick up my shopping bag.

"Thanks." I said.

"Welcome." He nodded.

I went to the counter to pay, not knowing that I left the album that my mum told me to buy. After I paid, I went back to my house.

When I reached home, it's already one in the afternoon. My mum told me to meet that guy by two o' clock. I quickly prepare myself. After I done bathing, I checked the things that I bought.

"Shit! Where's mum's albums?!" I yelled. Then I remember that I left it in the book store.

What am I going to do? The time was one thirty now, and I should be there earlier...I decided to buy it again after this meeting.

-------

Chen's POV

"There." I said as I took out all the albums and books that they told me to buy.

"Omo! Chen hyung, you're the best!" Chanyeol exclaimed as he pick up his 2NE1's album.

"Thanks, Chen!" Baekhyun shouted and hugged me.

They all took the things that they want me to buy. After that, there were a few albums left.

"Hey guys, did any of you haven't take the things that you bought?"

"We took already, you buy it for yourself?" Suho said.

"Umm, I didn't...Oh! It must be the girl that I bumped into just now!" I shouted.

"Hey, Chen. Look, these were our album." Xiumin said as he pointed at those albums.

"Arghh...anyway, I'll find a way to return the girl those albums."

"Okay. You mentioned that you have to go out before two, right? It's one thirty now."

"Oh, right. Even though I don't want to go, I need to go to." I mumbled.

"Bye." Xiumin waved.

"Yah, I'm going to take a bath first."

After I done bathing, it was already a quarter to two. I quickly went out with those albums. That's impossible if I need a girl to wait for me.

When I'm there, I saw a girl sitting inside. She's wearing a purple dress. The girl was sipping her drink. I went into the cafe and asked, "Sorry, are you perhaps Miss Cho Songhyun?"

She turned to me and said, "I am. You are?"

"I'm your arranged husband. Nice to meet you. I'm Kim Jong Dae." I reached out my hand. She holds it just for a while. This is the first time I met a girl that can't recognize me...I suddenly realize that she looks familiar...

"Oh! It's you!" I suddenly shouted.