28: Her father

Third Person’s POV

Seohyun was waiting outside her father’s office. After the talk with Songhyun and the others, she excused herself from the company and flew to China.

"Miss Xu, you may come in now." Her father secretary told her.

She stood up immediately and went into her father’s office. Her father’s was staring outside at the skyscrapers.

"Zhu Xian. You're here finally. I've been looking for you. Where have you been?"

"Canada."

"So…did you find the daughter of the Cho family?"

"Yes dad." She didn't dare to lie to his father. She's afraid that her father might hurt Donghae.

"So…how was she doing?"

"She's fine."

"Did you start your action?"

"Yes, but it failed."

"How?"

"I'm not sure, that person is kind of afraid."

"Then you should hire a professional one. I gave you money didn't I?" Her father questioned.

"Yeah…but father…could we please stop this? This plan…it's going to hurt most of the artist in our company."

"Oh no, Zhu Xian. Can't you see it? What I'm planning is not just about the Cho family and the Kim that could hide them from us. I'm planning to let SM bankrupt. You're too naïve for your own good, Zhu Xian." His father smirked.

"But dad…if you kept on doing this, in the end, you will hurt the both of us. Lin Man and me. Your precious daughter. You're just using us to do all the bad things. You taught me that love could destroy someone. But what you told me is all wrong. You're wrong, father. You said that I should not fall in love with any person. But you're wrong. Donghae is a very special person. He's the first person who let me know what love is. Don't think that true love doesn’t exist because of your failed marriage. I knew you never had any trust in woman again after your wives left you. You used us to take revenge on the Cho family, just because they're in your way for letting you become the greatest business company in Asia. There’s stronger competitors outside there, father. We, So Nyeo Shi Dae never dare to call ourselves as the most famous girls group in the world because we knew that there’s people whose famous than us. Wake up, father. You would never be the greatest forever. When you die, you left with nothing. Your bones will be burn into ashes; your money will be remaining in the bank." She talked. She took a deep breath after she's done talking.

"Out."

"Father…"

"I said out!" Her father screamed at the top of his lungs. She dashed out from the office.

Maybe I'll succeed. Kyuhyun would plan everything nicely. Yeah…he's smart after all. Seohyun told herself.

--

"Aish…how long would we stuck in this house?" Songhyun complained.

"Yeobo…it’ll just for a while."

"Yeah, Songhyun. When Seohyun is done talking with her dad, and if Lin Man succeeds too, then we could." Kyuhyun assured. His phone rang just in time.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Kyuhyun? Is Songhyun beside you?"

"Ne, appa."

"I'm going to there. Wait for me."

"You're in Canada?"

"Yeah, just came down from the plane."

"Okay." He replied and ended the call. "Appa is coming."