11: First Class

Chen's POV

"Ahh...I'm tired..." Songhyun lied down on the bed as we entered the room.

"Hey Chen...wakes me up by eight forty-five..."

"Okay."

*LINE!*

My phone rang again.

Kkaebsong~~: Channie! Stop stealing my eyeliner!

D_O: Spamming again...

Happy_Virus: I'm not stealing...I'm borrowing.

Sexy Jong-In>3×: There goes spamming...

HunHun Yehet!: Sehun calling Luhan...Luhan hyung are you there?

Me: Aish...Sehun, they're in fans meeting...

HunHun Yehet!: Kai hyung...can you teleport to there?

Me: Kai actually don't have that power.

HunHun Yehet!: Hyung! Stop interrupting will you?! By the way...where's Songhyun?

Me: She's sleeping. Hold on...you said that you guys were scheduled?

Rich guy Suho appa: We are. But we are actually practicing, and now is rest hour.

Me: I'm boring here...

D_O: Come join us!

Me: I can't.

Rich guy Suho appa: Oh yeah...Chen I forgot to tell you. Lin Man-ssi was really mad at you now. You better go and explain to her.

Me: Lin Man-ssi? Oh...I'm sure that I'll get scold after manager hyung found me. I cause her a lot of work, right?

Happy_Virus: Tons. Got to go!

And here I'm alone again. I checked the time and found that it was only seven thirty. I decide to sleep. I set the alarm and lay down on the bed.

--

*Kringggg~*

I woke up and found myself hugging Songhyun. She slowly opened her eyes. Her eyes widened when she saw my face.

"Ohh...I'm sorry..." I mumbled and quickly get up.

"What time is it?"

"A quarter to nine."

"Ohh...Catherine will be coming."

"Your student?"

"Hmm." She answered as she went into the bathroom. I took the books that I arranged on the table yesterday with me. Songhyun came down after a few minutes and went into the practice room. The piano was opened and a file was placed on there.

I went closer and found that it was my file.

"Why it is here?"

"Oh, I played it yesterday but I forgot to arrange it back. Sorry." She scratched her neck.

"It's okay. Can you play it once more?"

She nodded and sat down. She started to play the song. After she done playing, the door opened and Kelly came in followed by a girl.

"Annyeong, sunsae-nim." She bowed.

"Annyeong, Catherine. Come here and sit down." She patted the seat beside her.

"Well, today I'm not going to tutor you. I just discharged from the hospital and I'm not feeling that well. Meet my assistant, Jong Dae."

"Yah! I'm not your assistant!"