6: Research

Chen's POV

I still don't know what clothes should I bring...and now the time is eight thirty and I'm so tired. Kyungsoo texted me that I need to be there by eight in the morning...I'm super-duper tired right now...

Songhyun came out from the bathroom and decide to go upstairs again to continue her reading, since she already told me how I should pack my things. But the reason that I don't pack my things by my own was, I would always pack things that I won't need.

I pack all the things that I took out into the luggage, and then I called Xiumin.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Hey, Xiumin hyung. Can you help me?"

"Hey guys! It's Chen!"

"Yah, hyung. I'm still mad. And don't put me on loud speaker."

"Okay. Mianhe...what you want me to help you with?"

"I don't know how to pack my things...so I just bring all the clothes that I took out..."

"Aish...you should just call your wife help you."

"Hyung! How many times I need to tell you!"

"Oh. Okay. We'll stay there for two days right? We need about two set of clothes for a day. So just bring four...and can you please change your luggage? I hate to see that pinky luggage."

I look at my luggage. "I won't change. I like this pinky luggage."

"Oh...Kyunggie said you will sit with me tomorrow?"

"Yeah."

"Yay! I love you so much!"

"Yeah...I don't love you."

"Aww...come on Chen...don't act like this please...I know you love me too much but you won't admit it..."

"Lol...I'll end the call now. Bye."

"Yah! Chen! I swear-" I ended the call before he can even finish his sentence.

Aish...this hyung so annoying...he always annoyed me...Songhyun came into the room holding a book.

"Aren't you going to sleep? It's late now."

"I haven't done packing."

"Oh...need some help?"

"That's okay too."

She sits down and opens the luggage.

"You only go to there for two days and yet you bring so many clothes?" She asked when she saw the luggage filled with clothes.

"I uhh...not sure how many clothes should I bring..."

"What's this?" She said pointing at my pink pajamas.

"That's my pajama."

"Pink?"

I nodded.

"Aish...I must be crazy that I agree in this engagement..." She mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing." She answered and took out all the clothes that I put in.

She began to fold the clothes and arrange some of them into the luggage and the others she placed it on the bed.

"You go and arrange these clothes into your wardrobe." She instructed. I arrange them all. After I done, she was already asleep.

I covered the blanket on her and went into the bathroom. After I came out, I lay down on the bed and whispered, "Goodnight."