5: What's this?!

Songhyun's POV

Lay spun the bottle. The bottle stops at Chen.

"Dare."

They all looked at each other and start whispering.

"Plan A or B or C?"

"A!"

"B!"

"I think C is better."

"Okay, then that's plan C."

"I dare you, Chen, to kiss Songhyun."

His eyes widened and turned to me.

"Can't we just skip?"

"No way. Dare is dare. Just do it, hyung."

Again, he turned to me. He mouthed, "Okay?"

I slightly nod my head although my mind says no. I need to help him with this dare, right? Although I don't want to, but I need to.

He turned to me and held my head. He lightly kissed my lips. I was really shocked. I didn't expect this.

"Hah, hyung, well done! And we never mention that you need to kiss Songhyun's lips..." Kai laughed.

"What?! You guys are fooling me again?!" He shouted.

"Ehh...no. It's actually our plan." Lay smirked.

"What plan?" He asked.

"We want to see you kiss a girl..." Tao said.

"That's not a reason!"

"Wow...chills dongsaeng...haha...mianhe..."

*knock knock*

"Come in."

The door open and Kelly came in.

"Chen, Songhyun and the guests, the dinner are ready."

"Okay." Chen answered in a mad tone and pulled me out the practice room, leaving the others behind.

"I uhh...sorry...they're playful."

I looked away. That's awkward. He kissed me then his friends said that they fooled him. I'm not mad, I just felt that I'm not in that mood. Of course! How can your mood become better when you just found out that you were being fooled by eleven boys?! But actually most of them were good looking. Even Chen is.

"Hey." Chen poked my cheek.

"What?"

"Are you mad?"

"Yeah." I lied.

"Oh...then sorry..."

"It's actually I'm mad at your friends."

"They can be playful sometime, and stupid. But trust me, when you know them, they can be nice."

"That's good. So you decide to leave them behind?"

"Nah...They can settle themselves. They'll come out after a minute." He simply waved his hands.

We sat down beside the dining table and started to eat. As we start to eat, the boys came out.

"See? They came."

I looked up and continue eating. They all settled themselves down and start eating without saying and complain anything.

Tao and Kris left to the bathroom after they done eating. Suho wiped his mouth with a tissue, and said, "We uh...very very sorry...I think that we do too much...right?" He nudged Lay.