29: It's finally over

Chen’s POV

It's been two weeks since we came back from Canada. Seohyun didn't even contact Kyuhyun. So did Lin Man. It's seems like…the two of them disappeared.

Songhyun was cooking in the kitchen. Kelly, our maid, take a break for half year, since she told us her mother is sick. Everything went back to normal recently. I still have my schedule and so did she. She had her classes to teach.

It was morning now, and it's just seven in the morning. I don't know why, but Songhyun is surely acting weird since we came back from Canada.

After she placed the breakfast at the dining table, she ran into the washroom. I followed her and found her vomiting.

"Jagi? Are you okay?" I slightly patted her back.

"Yeah…maybe I just ate something wrong." She smiled at me weakly.

"Are you sure? You've been like this since we came back from Canada."

"Yeah…I guess…I'm maybe just pregnant…well…you know."

"Jinjja? Oh my God! Really?" I asked excitedly.

"Maybe." She replied.

"We’ll go for a check-up later. Okay?"

"Whatever. No schedules today?"

"Ani, I have a fan signing event later."

"I'll go myself. Or how about tomorrow?"

"Ani, today. Tomorrow let’s go out for the whole day."

"Where?"

"Jeju Island. And this time, we're really alone. Without the members."

"Okay, I'll pack the things later." She answered and went out.

After we finished the breakfast, I helped her to wash the dishes while she just kept on said that she could just wash the dishes.

"Yah, Chen, I told you you should just leave it there. I'll wash. You’ll be late for the event." She protested.

"It's okay, it wouldn't start until eleven. I still have many times to spend with you. It's still seven now."

"Chen…"

"I don't want you to be tired. You’ll hurt the baby."

"And what if I'm not pregnant and I just ate something wrong?" She asked as she hugged me from the back.

"Then I'll make you pregnant again." I smiled sheepishly. She hit my arms and replied, "I'm not going to do that again."

"You would."

"No."

"You would because you love me."

"No I wouldn't because I…"

"You don't love me?" I pouted.

"Yah, pabo, of course I love you! How would I agree to marry you if I don't love you?" She hit my arms again.

"Alright alright. I knew you love me, I'm just teasing you."

"I love you."

"Yah, I love you more."

"Whatever."

After I'm done with all the dishes, I turned around and kissed her. She kissed me back for just a second and pulled back again.

"Why did you pulled out?"

"You’ll do worse thing later." She pointed out.

"True." I smirked.