25: Their note

Songhyun’s POV

Finally we arrived at the airport after fourteen hours in the plane. I never expected that I could spend fourteen hours in the plane, but I didn’t even notice that time passed so fast. It seems like some of the members didn’t sleep in the plane. Or I didn’t notice?

We went down from the plane first. It's quite good that no one could even recognize them, or else, I'm dead. The fans will sure get curious when they saw their idol with a random girl. After we collected our luggage, we went out and I immediately spotted a person holding a cardboard with the name ‘KJD’. Mum said that they would just put Chen’s name initial, or else the fans will get suspicious.

"Yeobo, saw that?" I nudged him and pointed at the cardboard.

"Yeah, kaja. Annyeong guys! We'll see you later!" He said and waved at the other members.

They waved back but Suho approached to us.

"Chen-ah, text me the address later."

He nodded and we went to the place where the person was waiting.

"Annyeong haseyo. Are you Mr. Kim and Ms. Cho?" The person asked as we approached to him. He's a Canadian, I guessed. But he spoke Korean, fluent Korean.

"Yes, we are."

"I'm James Conwale. Nice to meet you. I'm assigned to take the both of you to your house. Come, I'll take you there. Do you want me to help you with your luggage?" He offered.

"No, it's okay." I shook my head lightly. Both of us didn’t bring much things since mum said that most of the things were prepared there.

"Yeobo, luggage."

"Bwoya? I can handle it. It's light, anyway."

"No, be a good girl arasseo? Saranghae~" He said and took over my luggage before I could even protest.

"Fine." I mumbled.

"That’s my girl." He said and kissed me.

"Yah yah, there’s your fans."

"Never mind, they don't know I'm Chen from EXO. Let’s just think that I'm Kim Jong Dae here. I rarely got a chance to be myself. Not that idol that people knows, just myself."

"Okay."

On the way to the house, Chen took the address of the house from James. I wonder what Suho’s up to. Why did he want our address?

The bungalow was actually quite similar to our house in Korea, but it had lesser floor. James left after he helped us to carry our things inside and gave us the house key.

I stepped in the house. The house is pretty, and they really designed it similar to our house in Korea. Chen went upstairs to settle all the things. I noticed an envelope on the table, so I picked it up.

Annyeong! We bought this house few years ago and designed it similar to the house that the two of you had in Korea. Enjoy this trip that we planned for you! Chen-ah, there’s a car outside, you can use it alright? It's ours anyway. We bought it. Just want to tell you guys…actually we planned this marriage years ago, when the two of you born. Enjoy ya! Get us a grandchild! We're waiting for your good news! With love, mums.

"Aish…" I sighed. Obviously, most of it was wrote by my mum. What does she meant that they planned this marriage when the both of us were born?

Chen hugged me from behind after he settled all the things. I gave him the note that our mum left for us.

"Hmm…I saw that car earlier. But where's the key?" He asked.

The key was inside the envelope. I passed it to him.