15: The date

Songhyun's POV

I went to the restaurant as Suho told me to.

Before I went out, Chen looks like...mad...but I don't care...because this is our plan.

Our plan is really simple. Suho will ask me out for a date, and then Baekhyun will be the one who spying at Chen.

Suho was already there when I reached there. He pulled out the chair for me. After we ordered foods, I asked him, "Suho, are you sure that your plan will work?"

"Yeah, definitely it will work."

"How are you so sure about that?"

"Because I know him well." He smirked.

"Remember, we'll just let Baekhyun spy at him." He said.

"Yeah, I know."

After nearly 30 minutes, the foods came.

*Kringg*

"Yeoboseyo?...ah...he's following?...arasseo...thanks, Baekkie." He picked up the call.

"Well, Baekhyun said that he followed. And he's outside. And now I'm sure that he had feelings for you. If he didn't care about you, he won't follow you to here." He smiled.

"But..."

"Come on. Let's eat faster. The plan really worked." He cut me off.

He said that he accepted this engagement just because he had no feelings for Lin Man...But I knew that he was lying. It's obvious...he's lying. He never gives up his feelings for her.

Suho fetched me back home after the 'date'.

"Bye Suho, goodnight."

"Bye, Songhyun. Goodnight too, and hope you have a good talk with him."

I watched him left and entered the house. The lights of the living room were still on. Chen was sitting in the couch, watching the television.

"I'm back."

"Ohh..." He answered plainly.

I went upstairs to get change. When I came out from the bathroom, he was sitting on the bed, with a book in his hand.

"So...how's the date?"

"It's fine.*yawn*...I want to sleep now...goodnight." I said.

Looks like he's not going to talk to me.

--------

Chen's POV

I was hurted.

Did she just say that the date was fine?

If she only know...that I might falling for her...since the day that we met...

"Neul nabakke mollasseotdeon igijeogin naega yeah...Ne mamdo mollajwotdeon musimhan naega...Ireokedo dallajyeotdaneun ge najocha mitgiji anha...Ne sarangeun ireoke gyesok nal umjigyeo..."

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Chen...it's Baek here..."

"What?" I asked with an irritated tone.

"Ahh...can you please come to meet me, in Simple Life Cafe?"

"Okay...I'll be there in a few minutes."

I left the house with my phone and car.

After I went into the cafe, I saw Baekhyun who was wearing a hat and sunglasses waving to me.

I sat down in front of him.

"Hey." He greeted me simply.

"Why did you call me out? It's late now."

"I know...I saw you spying when Songhyun and Suho are dating."

"I didn't...I just walked past there...and saw them...that's all." I denied.

"You are lying, I knew you, Chen. Tell me...you like Songhyun?"

"Wae? No..."

"Stop lying. If you didn't like her, you won't spy them."

"Mollasseo...I just...slowly falling for her...I'm not sure too..."

"You like her. I guess more than like. Maybe love. We saw the way that you care for her that time that she got stabbed. Kai said last time when he called you, you were really worried after you heard that she got stabbed. You don't even care about the contract. You knew that you'll get punished but you don't seem to care at all."

"I...love her?"

"Yes. Just admit it."

"I don't know that does she felt the same way too..."

"She does."

"How can you prove that I love her? And how can you prove the she also loves me?"

"Aish...it's simple."

"What?"

"You're really slow."

"What do you mean?"

"Kiss her. That will prove it."

_______

A/N:

Chen is going to kiss Songhyun! Will Songhyun kiss him back? I don't know...but I'm the one who are writing this story...so...I'll be the one who are deciding this...I just found out that my bias in most of the Kpop groups were Vocalist! D.O., Luhan, Baekhyun, Chen, BTS Jin, B.A.P Youngjae! But Taemin and Eunhyuk don't count...they're dancer...Thanks for all the vote and reads! I'm really appreciate it!

~SHINeeTaeminHo~