21: Our first ever date

Songhyun's POV

"What should we do after our dinner? Hmm…should we go and watch movie? Or go back straight to the house?" Chen said while thinking.

"Ehh…let's go back to the house, since it's kind of boring here."

"Okay." He answered and the kissed my forehead again.

"And what should we eat for dinner?"

"I don't know? I want to taste your food…" He whined.

"Let's go and buy the materials." I said.

"Okay, dear. Whatever you said."

"Kaja!"

We bought lots of things and went back to our house. On our way home, Chen's phone rang.

"*insert Miracles in December chorus part*~"

"Yeoboseyo?" Chen opened the loud speaker.

"Hyung! How could you leave us?!" Tao whined at another side.

"Umm? Technically, you guys are the one who left us."

"Well, how should we go back now? The dorm was too far and we didn't have to much money with us." Lay said.

"You guys can walk back." I suggested.

"We knew, but there's too many fans out there." Xiumin answered.

"Ohh…so solve your problems by yourselves. I'm hanging up, bye!" Chen said and ended the call.

"They're quite bothering." Chen complained.

"Haha, anyway, what do you want to eat?"

"Whatever, if that's your cooking, I'll eat."

"Ne…"

We reached our home. We placed all the things that we bought to the kitchen.

"Let's cook!" He yelled childishly.

"I thought that you don't want to help?" I chuckled.

"Now I want to help."

"But Suho said that you don't know how to cook?"

"Ohh…never mind, now you're here, I can just help right?" He asked, pouting.

"Aish…okay." I smiled.

"Yay!"

"Let's consider this as our date. Okay?" Chen suddenly asked.

I nodded. He smiled and went to cook the rice.

After the dinner, we sat in the couch, cuddling, and watch movie. That's the time when my mother call me.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Songhyun-ah…"

"Ne?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm with Chen, we're in the house."

"Ohh…so…when we'll get a grandson huh?" Chen's mother butt in.

"Yah, umma!" Chen whined.

"What? That's possible right?"

We didn't answer.

"Songhyun and Chen, we just want to tell the two of you that you're going to Canada for two weeks!"

"Jinjja?! Omo! Chen! It's Canada!"

"See? I told you she'll like it." My mother said to his mum at the other side.

"When we'll go to there?" Chen asked.

"Two days later. Better pack all your things quickly. And there will be a driver to pick you up that day."

"Arasseo, umma." We answered and ended the call.

"We're going to Canada!"

"Ehh…why are you so excited? It's just Canada by the way…"

"Canada is the country that I dreamt to go there."

"*Insert Miracles in December chorus part*"

"Byun Baek…why did you call?" Chen asked. Oh…it's Baekhyun. I leaned closer to listen their conversation.

"Jongdae-ah…I want to go to Canada…"

"Wae? How did you know we're going there?"

"Manager hyung told us. Chen-ah…bring us there…pretty please?" Lay butted in and asked.

"And why should I?"

"Cause we want to…" Tao whined at the other side.

"Ahh…we want Canada…" Chanyeol whined.

"I want galaxy. Can you guys bring me to the galaxy?" Kris asked.

"Yah, hyung-ah, enough with the galaxy." Chanyeol said firmly.

"Wae? Galaxy is pretty! Imagine you're staring down at the earth from galaxy. It would be really nice."

"I changed my mind. Let's go to Baekhyun's grandmother's house!" Lay said.

"Hyung-ah, why are you so obsessed with Baekhyun's grandmother's house?"

"Cause Baekhyun said there is nice."

"Yah, Baek, you're teaching Lay hyung the wrong stuff. It should be Chen's house."

"Chen-ah, I'm sang namja, right?" Luhan asked.

"Yeah."

"No! He's ssan namja!" Sehun shouted.

"Yah! I'm sang namja!" Luhan screamed, emphasize the 'sang' word.

"Yo yo! It's Suho here! Is Songhyun there?"

"Hi Suho!"

"Ohh…Songhyun and Chen-ah, sorry, they're trying to get Baek's phone cause they want to talk to the two of you…" He didn't get to finish his words.

"Annyeong! Baozi here! Did Canada sell Baozi? If got, remember to buy some for me!"

"Umm…aren't you just eat?"

"Yeah…but he's still hungry. Very hungry." Kai answered.

"Yah! Taemin sunbae twin! Give that phone back to me!" Xiumin shouted.

"Are they stealing Baekhyun's phone or what?" I asked Chen.

"Nope, they just like to do this when somebody is calling one of the members."

"Okay…let's go and pack our things first! I'm so excited!" I said and pulled him up from the couch.

_______

A/N:

Hi guys! I decided to update three chapters for you today. You know why? Because you guys are really amazing! I didn't even expect that this story could reach 4.9 K reads. I published another Chen's fanfic before, and it's name is 'Why should we even know each other from the start? (EXO Chen fanfic)'. Go check it out! I'll only post the first few chapters. And for your information, this story is about to an end. Maybe it'll only got thirty-five chapter. Hope you all will continue support me! Kamsahamnida!

~SHINeeTaeminHo~