chapter 3

Ariana's POV*

Ariana's POV*

His gray eyes starring right back at my hazel ones. Xavier Romano

༄༄

I stood there shocked, but I couldn't help but study his facial features. His nice sharp jawline, very built muscles, those nice gray eyes that can take my fucking soul away if I stared at it too long and thousands of tattoos probably more then that. I was ready to run up to him and kiss him all day long until I realized who he was again.

I guess he notices my hesitation, so he began walking towards me instead. Every step he took the more my heart to speed up.

"Ariana go up to him!" Madison yelled

"No, this not a suicide mission!"I yelled back

"He won't hurt us."

"How do know, I am not trying to die today..I'm sorry but I can't."

Before she could even say anything I blocked her out. I felt her trying to take control but I wouldn't let her. Before he was in front of me, I took off running towards the woods. I know what you're saying, 'why are you judging him, you didn't even get the chance to say 1 thing to the guy.'

But if you heard the stories I heard, you would have been halfway to Mexico right now. Forgetting I had heals on, my feet started to pound with the step I took almost breaking my ankles in the process. I quickly kicked off the heals and continued running.

I heard feet behind me but I didn't turn around because if I did, ill be a dead woman right now.

"Stop running!" He growled while picking up his speed

"No!" I yelled

You ever watch a horror movie and the girl runs into the woods, magically tripping on an invisible object and they take a long fucking time to get up?

Yeah hard to say that was me. I tripped and fell, I know I got fucking cuts and bruises on My legs and arms right now but I didn't care because I knew they would heal in no time.

I got up and looked around, he wasn't there. I sniffed and neither was his scent, then next thing I know my back is being pushed against a tree and I can see his face clear as day now.

"Get off of me!" I yelled but in response, he pushed me harder against the tree. Growling, he moved his face inches apart from mine. Putting his head on the crook of my neck, he breathed in and out my scent. Growling in satisfactory, while brushing his lips against my skin. I shivered and tried not to make any noise, but he was making it very difficult.

"Mine." He said lowly under his breath. He looked up at me and those once gray eyes were now black and I'm pretty sure mine was too. Looking down at his lips, they looked too soft and I wondered would mine and his fit together. He smirked, he saw me staring too long. I shook the thoughts out my head and growled.

"I am not yours!" I tried to wiggle my way out of his grip but he was too strong. His smirk soon turned into a glare. My eyes widened, the aura around darkened even more.

"Yes, you are."

Then everything want black.

༄༄

I woke up with a pounding headache. Opening my eyes and groaning, I looked around the room and notice that it's not my mine.

I somewhat felt cozy in this bed, as I sniffed the sheets and realized who bed it was. His smell was so hypnotizing, it made my headache go away easily but it also made me very drowsy. I came back to my senses and jumped out of the bed. I can't stay here!

"Mate, go find mate!" Madison screamed

"No, but I am going to find a way out of here," I said to her.

"You better not," Madison growled at me

"Oh, I am," I said with an evil smirk

Blocking her out, I sighed and I walked toward to window trying to get it open but it wouldn't budge.

I groaned in frustration.

I walked towards the door and slowly opened it, looking both ways before I stepped into the long hallway.

Luckily nobody was there.

Walking in the hallway, I just walked where my feet took me. The house was huge and I didn't know my way around.

I walked past pictures and rooms but this one big room caught my eye. I tried to keep walking but curiosity got the best of me. I heard voices on the other side of the door; I pressed my ear against it and listened

"..Since we got that out of the way, when are you going to tell the pack about our Luna ?" I'm assuming the beta said

"I don't know..It took all my will to not mark her right then and there." No doubt the jerk face said.

"Are you gonna tell Alyssa?" I could feel my face scrunch up in confusion with this 'Alyssa' name.

"Jason shut up" Xavier growled. Now I really want to know this girl.

"Sorry, Alpha," the boy Jason apologized

The talking stopped for a long time. I opened the door a little bit and before I could even blink im being push against the wall as you can guess..again

So I might as well just say, curiosity killed the cat.

༄༄

Vote and Comment!