chapter 15

Ariana's pov*

Hearing only but silence, my eyes slowly started to flutter open. My eyes narrowed from the sun that hit me like a truck. Wincing, my mouth felt really dry and I had a splitting headache. I slowly leaned up, memories from last night came at me with full force and I wondered what happened to Deamon. Looking to the side of me, I spotted a glass of water and a small pack of Advil.

I quickly grabbed the water and swallowed it down. After I finished, I slowly got up and made my way to the bathroom, until I finally become aware of the surroundings. I wasn't in the same room that Xavier showed me before. I studied it more and this room was a lot smaller than one I was in before but was decent for one person. Continuing walking to the bathroom, I opened the door and want straight for the sink.

I turned it on and splashed cold water on my face and wiped it off with a nearby hand towel I found. I looked at my face and examined my face. I had heavy dark bags under my eyes; I looked like I haven't slept in days and I'm going to fall out any second from now. I sighed and walked to the shower and turned it on. Focusing the water on red and blue, I waiting till the water got warm and got in.

Time passes I got out and dried myself off. Rapping the towel around my body I walked out of the bathroom and was going to make my way towards the closet that was in the room to see if I could find any clothes, but someone already beat me to it. The bed that I woke up in was perfectly made as if no one slept in it for years and then there was a stack of clothes waiting for me, folded up nicely on it too.

I dropped my towel and put the clothes on and let my hair hang loose curls hand down my shoulders. After I was done, I headed to the door, opened it, and walked out. Continuing down the unrecognizable hallway, I followed the multiple voices that led downstairs in the kitchen area.

Walking in first, my eyes landed on 6 women in the kitchen. Two pairs together, one washing the dishes and the other drying them off and putting them the dish rack, another wiping down the island and then one mincing vegetables and putting them in a boiling pot. Then there were two more girls and one of them was sweeping and the last girl was putting a basked on bread in the middle of the island the other girl wiped down.

They were wore the same matching maid lil outfits. A black dress, a white apron and a black hair cap with white nurse like shoes. The lady that was sweeping noticed my presence and immediately wiping her hand off on her apron, she came to my side, pinching my cheeks.

"Oh my moon goodness, you guys it her!" after those words came out all five head snapped in my direction and eyes started to lit up.

"Oh my, my, it's really you!" they all surrounded me like I was an alien, and I just stood there awkwardly while this all took place. Then all of a sudden I was bombarded with questions all coming at me a once.

"How are you liking your stay!" "What do you think about our alpha!" "How old are you!" "what's the name of your pack!" "What ranking are you from!" etc, and every time I was going to answer a question, I was thrown another one. Then my stomach decided to betray me and let out the loudest growl ever. Embarrassed I looked away and the swallowed lump inside my throat, then as quickly as the mood was happy, it turned to worry.

"Omg, Abigail! Hurry, get the luna some food, she must be starving!" the Carmel skin lady zoomed towards the stove, getting a bowl and putting a giant spoon fool of the food she cooked into the bowl and then topping it off with some parsley flakes. Feeling as though this all my fault, I quickly began to reassure that I was able to do it myself and that they didn't have to.

" No, no, you guys do not have to do this for me!" smiling and waving my hands to let them know I wasn't trying to be rude.

"nonsense! this is for you luna." a girl with blonde hair and green eyes that looked about my age said. Taking back by the name luna, she came towards me with a napkin, nudges my hand up, and put it on top of my legs.

Another girl with strawberry blonde hair and brown eyes put another napkin in front of me on the island, which I can only presume is for the food so I wouldn't stain the glass tile if I was to drop some on it. Looking about around at them frantically as they moved around I spoke again,

"No really this is all to much. You don't have to do this.." but they all looked like they weren't listening to me so I just stopped talking.

"Shut up and just take the food." Madison said to me.

"Well goodmorning to you sunshine." I said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes and laid her head back down on her leg, obviously grumpy as usual.

"Who pissed in your cereal today?" but all she did was growl.

"silent treatment, huh?" she still didn't say anything. I blocked her out of my mind and what back on focusing on them. My eyes began to unfog and noticed everybody was staring at me, then I smelt the delicious smelling steam hit my nose. I looked down and most beautiful bowl of food in front of me. My stomach began to growl louder as I started it. I looked down to my right and saw a spoon on top of another folded napkin.

I picked it up and dipped it in the food and took it to my mouth. Moaning at the taste I ate some more. Lost in the taste of it I looked up and realized they were watching me eat. Then Abigail spoke,

"Thats my mama's secret gumbo, good right?" I looked at her and smiled

"Yes it is. What did you put in it?" I asked her, she looked at me and grinned.

"Im sorry luna but I can't tell you that, " she soon her head "Its top secret information that I promised her I wouldn't tell." she smiled, and I laughed.

"I totally understand, but not to be rude, you can just call me Ariana." I smiled. But they all looked at me like I grew 3 heads.

"I'm sorry but that would be disrespectful, to you and your ranking." a girl with Carmel skin like Abigail's, brunette hair and hazel eyes said but I all I did was smiled.

" It's not if I told you to do it, and plus I really don't like the name 'luna' you know." I shrugged. They looked at each other with unsure faces and then they just agreed.

"So what's your names?" I asked

The girl with the hazel eyes began "this is as you know, Abigail," she pointed at her "This is Josephine," she pointed in her direction "Then this is Emma," she then pointed at the girl with blonde hair "This is Mia," she pointed a girl with jet black and light brown eyes, she looked shy and averted her head away from me and slightly waved and I waved back. I never noticed her because she never talked but I see why. The girl continued "This is Ameila, " she pointed the girl with strawberry blonde hair, " and lastly, I'm Grace."

"its very nice to meet you guys!" I gave them a big smile and gave me one back. Then Mia spoke to me.

"You know, you are very different from that girl Alyssa," she growled at the end. And then it felt like everything stopped, everyone snapped there heads in her direction. Some with anger and others with fear, for they way I will react. Alyssa. Madison growled. I looked up at her and I guess she saw the look in my eyes and and coward back of Grace.

Who is this Alyssa.

---------------

Vote and comment!