Chapter 12

Xavier's pov*

I growled as I bared my teeth at him. He chuckled and stared at me with amusement.

"Little brother, why are you getting so hostile?" He spoke, but the only response I gave him was another deep throaty growl.

"What are you doing here?" My voice held venom as he got up from the tree he was leaning on.

"Well to see my brother, of course, After a long, long time, I wanted to see how were you doing." He acted as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I don't believe you came here for a reunion." I stopped minding linking him and turned back to my human form.

"Huh, I suppose you are right. But I really wanted to see if you've found your mate." He smirked. I growled, but I didn't say anything.

"Hm, why with the sour look? Have you or have you not found your mate, Xavier?" He growled

"No, no I haven't." He narrowed his eyes. I made my face stone cold. There's no way in hell Im telling him I found her.

"Hm," was all he said. I looked at him with hateful filled eyes.

"What did that message mean?" I asked he smirked

"Ah, so it seems you did receive it. I thought your guards killed my messenger since he didn't return." He shrugged.

"Because I did kill him," I spoke nonchalantly.

"I can see, like you, already know, his connection, and my packs are all linked to me, and I can feel the pain they feel as if I'm the one in the situation, and I have to say Xave you did not go easy on him." He did a closed eye chuckle.

I smirked, "Oh, but this time it will be different because you will be in the one situation." I growled and bared my razor-sharp teeth. I shifted in my onyx black wolf form. He quickly changed into his wolf too. His dark gray wolf with deep black eyes. A nail mark in on his right eye and the tip of his right ear is bitten off from the time of my father and him fought, my father's last fight.

Alexander, Abe's wolf stood in front of Deamon, my wolf. We were both the same size but he was a little bit bigger, but that didn't mean anything, I am going to kill him. We circled around each other, my eyes never leaving his, and his eyes never leaving mine. I decided to be the one to make the first move. I rushed towards Abe, I lifted my paw and my claw making contact with his backside. Long and deep claw marks on his, blood seeping out hitting the dirt floor. A growl escaped him and he tried to bite my hind leg but I quickly moved it and jumped back.

Circling each other again, but this time he jumped towards me. I noticed he was targeting my neck, a wolfs weak spot. I jumped up but what I didn't know that this was his plan all along. Jumping, I tried to dodge is an attack, but instead of my neck, his teeth made its way on my front paw. I growled loudly as I made contact with the ground, landing on my right paw. I quickly rushed and licked the wound, mixing my saliva so it can heal faster. I looked up and let out a deep throaty growl, hungry for his blood more than ever now.

'Haha, how does that feel little brother!' He minds links. I cut him out as I start to see red, black, red, black just like at the meeting, but I wasn't going to let Deamon take control, not just yet.

'Come on let me get out already!' Growled Deamon

'Wait, let me figure something out first.'

'Well hurry up, I wanna tear him limb to limb.' I blocked him and I think. I already wounded him so if I hurt him in the same spot again that should at least give me the upper hand. The moonlight shunning brightly on us as I circle each other once more. I finally got him to the spot where I was just a second ago and without any hesitation, I ran towards him again. He wants to bite me in my neck again but I pushed his head out the way and bit his instead. I bit hard down, surprising him, also taking this opportunity, pushing his body down so that I was on top of him and he was on the bottom. A growl was made from him as a rock dugged in his claw wound I made. I planed this whole thing out, it was me making his move to the spot where I landed when he bit me, and while noticing a sharp rock that was next to my paw, and me using it to dig it into his claw mark.

Biting down harder than before, Abe growled and he managed to use the nails on his back leg to cut my stomach but I didn't falter. His movements seemed to slow down and he changed back into his human form. I jump back and stayed in mine just in case. Just then two boys came running towards him While the other one helped him the other growled at me.

"Leave him." Abe spat out blood. The boy that was growling hesitantly stop but he didn't stop glaring.

"Are you okay alpha Abe?" The boy that helped him up asked, but he didn't answer. My teeth still baring as Abe coughed up blood. My large bite mark that reached from his shoulder to his neck and the claw mark on his back making it halfway to his stomach. Coughing more, the boy spoke again,

"We need to get you back to the pack, and have Sherri heal you." He said with worry for the man in front of me, but he only spoke to me.

"Till we meet again Xavier, let's go." He smirked, then they were gone. But the thing was, his eyes didn't hold anything but emptiness, no hurt, no enjoyment just pitch black emptiness. My vision started to go blurry as the pain I wasn't really worried about became noticeable. I shook my head trying to make the black spots go away but they wouldn't.

'Rest Xavier, and I'll get us back to the pack." Deamon spoke. I didn't have time to argue that I was fine because he pushed me out the way and took control. I sighed and laid down, and before I knew it, I was out cold.